The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Usless Mods Tread Start Here

ETQW

Guys start discus here what mods (supercharged too) you mean useless and try explain why. I started. Shootguns.

Ammo Stock

It needs 7 slots at maximum and give only 60% max magazine. Like that  table advantage is only boar but not a big.

Magazine capacity increase

Rank 0 1 2 3 4 5

Hek +0 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2

Strun +1 +1 +2 +2 +3 +4

Boar +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6

I think it is be better start at 20% 0 rank to 120% 5 rank like a

Rank 0 1 2 3 4 5

Effect 20% 40% 60% 80% 100% 120%

Cost 2 3 4 5 6 7

So if it can be same, we take advantage really like a

Rank 0 1 2 3 4 5

Hek +1 +2 +2 +3 +4 +5

Strun +1 +2 +4 +5 +6 +8

Boar +2 +4 +6 +8 +10 +12

I think since this mod will be much more useful and relevant. Also i Offered to separate sniper guns to rifles and make them its mods. Snipetron with +1 ammo magazine is not relevant at MAXIMUM mod rank.

Edited by ETQW

Pressure point.

+42% damage at max level is just laughable. Non-charged melee is already bad if you're not using zoren/fang/ethers and the mod only gives you +42% non charged damage. 

IMO needs at least 4-5 more levels with maxed +90-100% damage.

Scindo/Fragor with 42% more damage are 71 damage instead of 50 per hit. I don't think this is bad.

Considering that even 24 dmg lato can get up to 76 dmg, it is bad. 15% per rank like serration would make melee on par with guns.

with my paris i find hiting two enemys no problem with ap lvl8 with out the puncture mod so i see no problem here with hitting two enemys but i would agree with you if its supose to raise the stats of somthing them it must or be removed. and have the element mods on all items do DOT in sted of what they do now.

yes i know this is most likely of topic

Edited by toolofdarkness

Scindo/Fragor with 42% more damage are 71 damage instead of 50 per hit. I don't think this is bad.

it is bad, i you keep in mind how rapidly enemies scale with higher lvls and how griner grow themselves more armor per lvl. 

Also we are talking here how MAXED mod gives you only 42% of more base dmg.

If Charged damage was a % of base damage + the damage mod, the damage mod would be worthwhile as an addition to the Charged damage mod?

why you want to buff more the charge attacks, some melee weapons are designed to spam auto attacks and right now them are really underpowered..

Considering that even 24 dmg lato can get up to 76 dmg, it is bad. 15% per rank like serration would make melee on par with guns.

Melee =/= handguns. The scindo/fragor/nameyour2handed/heavyweapon can hit multiple targets in one swing, the lato can't and I've not seen anyone with a mod fused that high, whereas the damage increase is relatively cheap, mod-slot wise.

Melee =/= handguns. The scindo/fragor/nameyour2handed/heavyweapon can hit multiple targets in one swing, the lato can't and I've not seen anyone with a mod fused that high, whereas the damage increase is relatively cheap, mod-slot wise.

i cant.. i dont even.... what about melee without multi hit ? so those melee wep deserve the 42% base damage ?

why you want to buff more the charge attacks, some melee weapons are designed to spam auto attacks and right now them are really underpowered..

Because if you want people to use the Mod, making it useful to people who don't spam 'auto attacks' makes it more useful?

If a weapons' critical damage is based on a % of it's base damage, + damage mod, why wouldn't it's charged attack damage be based the same way?  Why does charged attack ignore the damage mod, and critical not?

Because if you want people to use the Mod, making it useful to people who don't spam 'auto attacks' makes it more useful?

If a weapons' critical damage is based on a % of it's base damage, + damage mod, why wouldn't it's charged attack damage be based the same way?  Why does charged attack ignore the damage mod, and critical not?

The problem theres already a mod that increase charge damage, making another should make balance problem and in the end a nerf to the base damage in charge attacks.

Also no counting the other will increase you Charge dps (Reflex coil and FURY) meanwhile basic attack only has a crappy mod and fury works for both..

30% crit chance (maxed) melee weapon mod.

It only adds +6% chance to crit on the highest base crit rate weapon, and costs 9 points

This. So much this.

I think I know the initial REASON for the unusually low crit chance increase --- unlike fire arms, melee weapons can hit multiple enemies --- but considering that many weapons can't hit multiple enemies.... on top of their extremely broad range of base crit rates .... this is literally the last mod I consider adding for every melee weapon.

Also the puncture mod is horrifically bad, let alone for being a base 10-pt rare mod. 0.1 meter penetration sounds like a bad joke.

Edited by Qb3rt

30% crit chance (maxed) melee weapon mod.

It only adds +6% chance to crit on the highest base crit rate weapon, and costs 9 points

This so much its completely useless its extremely frustration at max it should be like 100 percent for hells sake youd think melee would be the thing that crits the best in this game with modifications. 30 percent at max is just so laughable.

Edited by Klaww

This is not bad. This is not so usefull as Serration gives you 165% at max. But all melee weapons not so damagin. If i want use zorens, i suck with 20-30 dmg against pluto mobs.