The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pair Of Active Players Looking For Active Clan!

chardurak

My friend and I are looking for an active shadow clan to join. 

Our requirements:

1) Mature behavior, we both have kids IRL, we don't need them in game too

2) Play time primarily East Coast US 7-11pm

3) Voice chat system (we perfer mumble, but can do any)

Our preferences:

1) Completed research labs (not necessarily all the research, just the labs)

2) Trading Post

3) Organized events or play nights

Playstyle Info:

We're not really blitzers.  We can keep up, but operate better at a more steady pace.  Read this as we don't slot the run speed mod.  A regular team is always prefered to random PUGs, particularlly in the harder areas.  And we don't mind helping out people who have a goal.

What we bring to the table:

We are both fairly active, playing 3 or more nights a week.  Somewhat new to the game... he's rank 7, I'm rank 6.  His primary frames are Mag and Rhino, while he works on whatever other frames he can put together (he's got or had ember and valkyr).  My primary frames are Nyx and Frost Prime (I've also capped excalaber and currently work on making a nova)

I figure this is as much about us being a good fit for you, as it is about you being a good fit for us.  So let me know if you have any questions you'd like answered, or if you want to run a few missions in game with us first.  My handle here is my in game handle (CharDurak).  His in game handle is SilentMachine00.

Our requirements:

1) Mature behavior, we both have kids IRL, we don't need them in game too *****CHECK******

2) Play time primarily East Coast US 7-11pm ******CHECK*******

3) Voice chat system (we perfer mumble, but can do any) ****We dont use any voice chat really besides the ingame one, but that doesnt mean were not open to one******

Our preferences:

1) Completed research labs (not necessarily all the research, just the labs) *****CHECK We have all research complete with the exception of the new archwing

2) Trading Post*****Check****

3) Organized events or play nights ****** And this depends on what you mean

you are more then welcome to come try us out ill send you both and invite, i do want to put it out starting tomorrow me and the 3 founders will be unavailable until friday, just in case you dont see us on i dont want you to feel as if we mislead you.

Edited by BeltfedLegion