Saves For End-Game

Tyson127

It is very frustrating to get disconnected in last movement of end-game

a idea for to avoid this:

for Survivals: player progress should be save at every 5 mins

for Defense: player progress should be save at every 5 waves

for Interception: player progress should be save at every 1 round

for excavation: player progress should be save at every 4-5 excavations

For voids: if void key holders get disconnected after first reward all are disconnected due to mission fail with progress save but key is lost(As we all know key is lost after extraction message).

I know DE had added option to reconnect to squad, it also works but progress is not save

all exp, rep, rewards and loot is lost.

If DE consider this idea then player who disconnected will not be too frustrated

Example: 4 players decided to do a survival till 40 mins and one of them disconnected at 37 mins then he/she will only loss progress of 2 mins rest 35 mins is save.

​any suggestions?

a idea for to avoid this:

for Survivals: player progress should be save at every 5 mins

for Defense: player progress should be save at every 5 waves

for Interception: player progress should be save at every 1 round

for excavation: player progress should be save at every 4-5 excavations

I like the idea.

I can do for up to 55 mins max. I always solo because if I am not the host, I am not pleased with my connectivity issue.

Warframe sopposed to be a coop game that involve teamwork. I like to play solo and i can manage 40+ min on T4S with all the warframes, but well...is terribly boring, I can do it sometimes to test a build or something else. I like to play with friends and clanmates. ;)

Warframe sopposed to be a coop game that involve teamwork. I like to play solo and i can manage 40+ min on T4S with all the warframes, but well...is terribly boring, I can do it sometimes to test a build or something else. I like to play with friends and clanmates. ;)

I just gave response to Tyson127 's statement about you can't solo T4 Survival for long run, okay?

For me, disconnecting in the middle of fight is not cool, you will regret losing the cores or even the rare drops.

Its not fun to play alone

True :/

And play with full members give a lot of affinities.

We each have our prefered playstyle. Asking for something that compliments a certain playstyle is fair. But as for what you said, some of us get bored playing Valkyr :P

LMAO. I even never touch that frame again. I leave my Valkyr at rank 3 or 4 mastery, along with Rhino Prime.

Invisibility benefits more for a long run. And also I never try to get my Valkyr to enter T4 Survival ever, just don't want to waste any key.