Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fury And Pressure Point Mods

Keth

Hi

just curious.. I always use the charge attack on melee weapons as it feels like doing most dmg.

For which melee weapons do Fury (+swing speed) and Pressure Point (+base dmg) make sense? According to the Ankyros tooltip i thought there those 2 mods would be useful but the charge attack is still more devestating (with killing blow). Whenever i tried non-charged attacks i go so bored as it feels like ages to take down a grineer on mobile defence missions.. ah yeah, thats the mission type i currently play on most of the time because of the xp

Charged attack is always going to do more damage regardless of mods. However if you like the charged damage and want to attack faster you might want to try a maxed reflex coil (+ charge speed).

I use them on Dual Ethers, btw if you dont use normal attacks it's useless to have those 2 mods since they do not influence ur charge damage nor attack speed (there's a specific mod to increase charge speed which basically acts as Fury does which is Reflex Coil)

Edited by Phoenix86

I use them on Dual Ethers, btw if you dont use normal attacks it's useless to have those 2 mods since they do not influence ur charge damage nor attack speed (there's a specific mod to increase charge speed which basically acts as Fury does which is Reflex Coil)

Fury increases swing speed of charge attacks. Not much but still usable if you don't see the need for crit mods.

I mostly use charge attacks on melee weapons unfortunately because it's noticeably more effective. I wish I could use the normal melee more. However I have recently leveled the fang which going all attack speed, and damage has been really fun.

hm looks like i expressed myself unluckly :) ill try to paraphrase. Thanks for the fast answers though, really appreciated.

I meant which weapons' normal melee attack is useful so that maxed fury and pressure point mods make more sense than maxed killing blow and reflex coil.

I mostly use charge attacks on melee weapons unfortunately because it's noticeably more effective. I wish I could use the normal melee more. However I have recently leveled the fang which going all attack speed, and damage has been really fun.

ah ok, good to know. I only have fang, ether daggers, glaive, dual skana and the ankyros left to lvl to lvl 30 so i will defenetly try the fangs with fury mod

Edited by Keth

Fury increases swing speed of charge attacks. Not much but still usable if you don't see the need for crit mods.

Depends on the weapons, in DHS you won't really feel it but on slow weapons like Gram, fury will make a big difference in charge attacks

hm so the consesus is that Fang and Ether Daggers are good normal attack weapons while the rest is rather a charged attack weapon it seems :)

thanks everyone, will try that out for sure.

hm so the consesus is that Fang and Ether Daggers are good normal attack weapons while the rest is rather a charged attack weapon it seems :)

thanks everyone, will try that out for sure.

Weapons with innate armor penetration or armor ignore are considered good options for non charged builds. Still with current mods charge attacks will do more dps than swings unless you cut infested with slashing weapons.