The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Game Resolutions

WinterSpecter

So idk what it was but the game had a resolution of 960x540. however I actually want that to be the resolution because my computer isn't good enough to handle much more so I was wondering how would I go about getting that option back?

Because manually adjusting the window size makes the game have slightly worse quality and more importantly it doesn't stay that size if I close and reopen the game. So can anyone tell me how I can get that resolution back?

depending on you gfx card, it may have a program like Nvidia Control Panel or AMD Catalysm(or something like that) and you can force the resolution

I'm sorry to say that I use a Intel Graphics card. I even tried a custom resolution though it wasn't available in the game options which is what I'm looking for

I'm sorry to say that I use a Intel Graphics card. I even tried a custom resolution though it wasn't available in the game options which is what I'm looking for

the best way may be to contact support and see if they can help you because there is usually a settings.ini file or roll with a res close enough with a fitted gui

the best way may be to contact support and see if they can help you because there is usually a settings.ini file or roll with a res close enough with a fitted gui

Ok thx I might try it if I can't find it myself after messing with it some more. Don't want to bother them without need after all.

Edited by WinterSpecter