Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Chat With John Prodman And Rngeesus,and They Told Me Of The Future For This Year

GunDownGrace

yep,nice fellows,they told me of what the reactions will be in the forums when glitches and exploits are fixed,and when things are balanced,using a video recording of the future no less

and here it is:

the bonus at the end is a live-as-it-happens video recording of a dev trying to explain to a player why they cant stand still and press 4 all day anymore

regardless of what they implement to stop the standstill and press 4,  it will not work as intended this game has too many spots where you can pick your poison to do so. the only other option is to get rid of ultimates in frames altogether for the press 4 in one spot to stop. and just food for thought, moving in short distances and press 4 is still gonna do the same thing so in reality its just a waste of time to try and stop what makes the game fun to play and taking this out will only make players find alternatives where they will have unhindered gaming fun.

and your video is about goats,,, lawl.

Edited by ranks21

regardless of what they implement to stop the standstill and press 4,  it will not work as intended this game has too many spots where you can pick your poison to do so. the only other option is to get rid of ultimates in frames altogether for the press 4 in one spot to stop. and just food for thought, moving in short distances and press 4 is still gonna do the same thing so in reality its just a waste of time to try and stop what makes the game fun to play and taking this out will only make players find alternatives where they will have unhindered gaming fun.

well yeah,i beleive the video encapsulates that,you see it could go either way