Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Tank Enemy

Tohshi

I feel that the corpus don't have a "Oh S#&$, Kill it now" unit.   both the genieer and infected have this in the ancients, and the varius larger dudes, such as the Heavy gunner and the flamer dude (can't remember its real name).   The Moa's kinda fit this but they die to quickly to be much of a pain.  And while yes the Osprey who give out shields are annoying and a priority target, not only can you shoot through this shield quickly they simply are just slightly more dificlut to hit whence you hit them they are gone and there goes allot of challenge.  mind you i don't play as much high level corupus stuff as i do infested at high level, so its possible that i am missing something, and I do get that there should defently be a different feel to each enemy type.  I feel that the grineer come across as more of a bunch of comandos that are all about indivuduals and that one guy being awesome or at least to me.  and the infested are very swarmy or zergish.   I feel that the only time the corpus are threating is when they act like the infested, which doesn't seem to be the right fit for them,  They give off a vibe of "our techinalogical andvantages shall defeat you.  So maybe some larger moa that has more shields and some sort of aoe or something attached to it.   Like a flamethrower.

On a second and slightly unrelated note is the heyena ever gonna get the "pack" that the lotus talks about.   Having a boss fight that is multiple eneimies would be cool if you ask me.

I feel that the corpus don't have a "Oh S#&$, Kill it now" unit.   both the genieer and infected have this in the ancients, and the varius larger dudes, such as the Heavy gunner and the flamer dude (can't remember its real name).   The Moa's kinda fit this but they die to quickly to be much of a pain.  And while yes the Osprey who give out shields are annoying and a priority target, not only can you shoot through this shield quickly they simply are just slightly more dificlut to hit whence you hit them they are gone and there goes allot of challenge.  mind you i don't play as much high level corupus stuff as i do infested at high level, so its possible that i am missing something, and I do get that there should defently be a different feel to each enemy type.  I feel that the grineer come across as more of a bunch of comandos that are all about indivuduals and that one guy being awesome or at least to me.  and the infested are very swarmy or zergish.   I feel that the only time the corpus are threating is when they act like the infested, which doesn't seem to be the right fit for them,  They give off a vibe of "our techinalogical andvantages shall defeat you.  So maybe some larger moa that has more shields and some sort of aoe or something attached to it.   Like a flamethrower.

On a second and slightly unrelated note is the heyena ever gonna get the "pack" that the lotus talks about.   Having a boss fight that is multiple eneimies would be cool if you ask me.

Shockwave moas fit that role in higher levels due to that knockdown effect. Granted they're easy to kill, but they show up in multiples in the higher levels.

Maybe a toned down version of Ambulas as a "heavy" unit though?