Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'remove Polychrome' Button Would Be Quite Helpful. [Fixed]

RadiantProxy

I find  it strange that the only way to remove the colours is to start another polychrome, contribute to the build, then wait a day for it to be reverted to defauly, couldn't polychromes simply be built once per room and then be usable to change colours freely from that point on?

Also,we need a freaking "Cancel Research" Button. I initially started Anti-Moa Violet Research which need pigments from Harvester. Now I just want to cancel it and start something else which is more feasible than this since I haven't seen Harvester for months...

• 2 months later...

If your in the gathering pigment phase you can *pause* that and start another color.

When actually *researching* a color you can't - but its only 36 hours.

That's the pigments research in the Tenno Lab. I'm talking about Polychromes, the console-like decoration that you can put in every dojo room.

EDIT: Ah, people are apparently talking about pigments research in the wrong thread. I didn't quite catch that, heh.

Edited by Polymelodic

Kinda found this out by accident, but you can cancel the polychrome almost like removing a pre constructed decoration.  If you can access the activation of it, select fund construction, then cancel build.  If you can't access the activation, I'm not sure what you can do but hope this helps.

Kinda found this out by accident, but you can cancel the polychrome almost like removing a pre constructed decoration.  If you can access the activation of it, select fund construction, then cancel build.  If you can't access the activation, I'm not sure what you can do but hope this helps.

Thank you for the info!

Sadly, the polychrome's X button is inside the floor, unreachable =(

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I came to the forums today to complain about- I want that ugly machine out of my Dojo, stat.

I don't have any need for it right now.

Understandable! I can't color the grandest hall and the hall of honor because of that undeleteable thing with its unreachable X button.

Yes, the polychrome is quite a problem due to its little flaw which is not given the ability to remove the polychrome once it has been placed. I do hope for a future hot-fix that comes with solving this tiny problem.

Edited by Sonicz

• 3 weeks later...