The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Medieval Village

OUTAKE

So I was playing with the best warframe in the game hydroid and when i was waiting for the last few people to get to the exit point i was hanging out in pool form, and that's when i seen it. it was a reflection of a medieval village in the pool not a reflection of the level but a cloudy sky with dirt roads and stone buildings.

now i tried to redo this to make it where i can see this again but i cant now. i think i need to be on a dome when i do the pool to get the right angle.

there i got it

http://imgur.com/a/TF2t3

Edited by OUTAKE

So I was playing with the best warframe in the game hydroid and when i was waiting for the last few people to get to the exit point i was hanging out in pool form, and that's when i seen it. it was a reflection of a medieval village in the pool not a reflection of the level but a cloudy sky with dirt roads and stone buildings.

now i tried to redo this to make it where i can see this again but i cant now. i think i need to be on a dome when i do the pool to get the right angle.

Next time you do it, screen cap the absolute hell out of it. I wanna see this.

if you go close to objects (esspecially in the void) you will see that the reflections/lighting is some random things, i believe thats because they use image based lighting on some of their scenes/maps/objects

Edited by Babce

Ok i made a story

( No mature content for your advise o3o )

The void was once a peaceful village, where all the tennos, grineers, and corpus lived in peace and harmony. The tennos were the Guardian, the corpus were the scientists, and the grinneer were the miner. Everyday was peaceful in the quite big village of the void, but then suddenly one day the people from the out of the void came. They where called the " DE ". When they came they said they will cause no harm, that they were just here for some research. The peaceful void resident agreed, but as time passes more and more "DE" came and for some reason they acquired power to alter matters in the way they want, But the residence of the void didn't mind still believing one day they will leave. One day all of a sudden a smoke of poison spreaded randomly all over the village. No one knew what hit them, after days and days, many of the residences died, even some of their mighty healer can't help. As far as the void can go the sense of death can be touched. As the residence size get small and as they grew wary, The "DE" spoke they said they made a cure also they found out who the "real" culprits behind this is ,it was the grineers and the corpus " DE" said the grinneer was the one who dug up the minerals and the corpus produced the gas. The grineers and the corpus dazed for a few second at this comment as they were also the victim of this tragic event. Suddenly out of no where the tennos attacked and lead out a all out war between the 3 factions as if the scene is chaos itself. Some of the residence fled and the other chases. As time goes they were all over the solar system, and as for the "DE" they resided in the void reconstructed what was left behind and made them gold and fancy, but some of the remain of the old void residence still remain. Now it is up to you who has read this to find th e real truth behind it all!!!! Are you willing to risk it? Or are you just going to sit back and chicken out for the rest of your life?!!!!

Edited by Rated_M