The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Pacifying Bolts Sometimes Do Not Stun Enemies At All.

TheDandyLion

I wish I could provide more information on this subject, but I am lacking it. Sometimes the Psychic Bolts hit the enemy and damage it, but the stun effect from the Pacifying Bolts augment does not trigger and the enemy continues to move and attack. This happens when enemies are in the middle of animations and when they are idle or moving, so I am sure it is not just some sort of animation stagger resist. I can't say for sure, but it seems to happen more often when I am not the host. 

After months it's still not fixed. 

Also, pacifying bolts technically only has a CHANCE to work. I don't know if there is a animation issue as well, but sometimes enemies resist being disarmed for me.

I ran some tests, there are good reasons to believe it's not based on chance and unless mod description also says it is (like it's clear about Greedy Pull), it should be not working as intended.

When testing on general Grineer units and Corpus units, minus the Osprey, the augment works 100% of time.  On Infested, just like Corpus Osprey, Muta Osprey is also immune to it, on Ancient it works 100% of times but not when it's in middle of performing certain animations such as arm stretching out, the same can be said on Crawler.  In Void on Corrupted, the augment sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on the same exact unit type, even when an unit is taking proc damage.

The mod description "disarmed in confusion" is also misleading.  It's more of a stun (as per mod name "pacifying") than wandering around aimlessly with melee weapon as the description can imply in Warframe context.