Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Use For Sydicates-Ideas And Discussion

MurderHoboDinosaur

Why not give us more incentive to ally with Sydicates, for particular rewards? 8k rep for 300 Salvage if your in Steel Meridian, 1-3 Gallium for 5k rep if your in Perrin Sequence. That way, we actually WANT to level sydictes straight to 100k, but rather desire an easiier way to enjoy sydicates, and reduce grinding.

For higher tier stuff such as forma, blue/yellow taters, each could be 50k-100k rep. Or maye even 150k! If people are willing to buy Sydicate weapons for as low as 50 plat, or as high as 120, surely a forma/blue tater/yellow tater deserves to be a reward on par or greater of a sydicate weapon, yes?

Rotating items like Baro could be a thing, such as buying five red common fusion cores for 8k rep(COMMON, the lowest thing in the game so people can see sydicates as a fruitful use of their time, and not get things so easily.), and the next week buying 5 uncommon cores for 25k rep, finally leading up to a 5 hour period in a day where you can buy 5 rare cores for 50k rep.

In short all of these items provide an insanely lucrative incentive to USE Sydicates, and the prices make sure it isn't abused TOO much. And with resources and items, people can appcriate the less grinding it brings. Its not too game breaking because lower level players can't get rep so fast, limiting their choice(and the MR 2 barrier to even join), and higher level players can use their large amounts of rep to something productive.

Weapon skins can be a good reward, from dull to coloful, designs given by the community.

Anoher thing that comes to mind is people like buying things. People like having choice. So why not give both? So far, Sydicates are lackluster, with rewards being an Eximus that dies quickly, sigils for "helping" you rank up more rep(which is foolish, as you wear a sigil and then after grnind it has no meaning), restore BP's you can't sell(and some people barely use!), weapon/Warframe mods that while some are good, some are too lackluster or gimicky, and finally the signature sydicate weapon.

This is to be improved. I can gurantee everyone would desire these changes.

ALSO Liset sigils declaring your Sydicates?

Edited by MurderHoboDinosaur

I don't agree with being able to purchase gold/blue potatoes from syndicates. those are reserved for platinum purchases and constitute a large income for DE. doing it this way would trivialize that.

other than that, you've got some good ideas here.

I don't agree with being able to purchase gold/blue potatoes from syndicates. those are reserved for platinum purchases and constitute a large income for DE. doing it this way would trivialize that.

other than that, you've got some good ideas here.

Considering people pay large amounts of plat for sydicate weapons, if untradable taters/forma were on par it wouldn't be so bad.

Considering people pay large amounts of plat for sydicate weapons, if untradable taters/forma were on par it wouldn't be so bad.

currently i use quite a bit of the platinum i attain from trading to buy catalysts. (i have 10 or so spare reactors i have no use for until something new comes out) if i were able to buy catalysts via the syndicate system, i would, effectively, never have to trade for that platinum again and attain all those catalysts with spare rep. even at 150k that would take me a whopping 4 days if i actually do all the syndicate missions and hunt for medallions.

it removes the only item from the market that is consumable (for me) -- leaving only cosmetic items that are all single-purchase-unlimited-use.

i don't want to drag your post down on this single topic, because you've got some good ideas. but i highly doubt that DE would allow this one.

currently i use quite a bit of the platinum i attain from trading to buy catalysts. (i have 10 or so spare reactors i have no use for until something new comes out) if i were able to buy catalysts via the syndicate system, i would, effectively, never have to trade for that platinum again and attain all those catalysts with spare rep. even at 150k that would take me a whopping 4 days if i actually do all the syndicate missions and hunt for medallions.

it removes the only item from the market that is consumable (for me) -- leaving only cosmetic items that are all single-purchase-unlimited-use.

i don't want to drag your post down on this single topic, because you've got some good ideas. but i highly doubt that DE would allow this one.

Which is why we're discussing the pros and cons of it.

How does 1 million rep sound, forma/tater?

it sounds like 3 weeks or so of effort. the point is that potatoes are platinum and alert/outbreak/invasion/event exclusive.

it also sounds like an unlimited amount of rep gained (effectively) instead of the caps we currently have. (which are there for a reason)

it sounds like 3 weeks or so of effort. the point is that potatoes are platinum and alert/outbreak/invasion/event exclusive.

it also sounds like an unlimited amount of rep gained (effectively) instead of the caps we currently have. (which are there for a reason)

Hmm, forgetting taters/forma completely, what do you think about everyhting else?

Hmm, forgetting taters/forma completely, what do you think about everyhting else?

weapon & warframe skins, good idea.

syandana & sugatra, good idea.

there will be more augmentation mods coming. (it's in the works)

primary and melee weapons should also show up. (no confirmation, but it's a fair bet)

trading mods for rep might be do-able, but it should probably be tied into the medallion system rather that direct rep.

i.e. trading mods / cores for medallions.

i still think the current paradigm in regards to void keys needs to be adjusted. -- plenty of threads addressing that though.

weapon & warframe skins, good idea.

syandana & sugatra, good idea.

there will be more augmentation mods coming. (it's in the works)

primary and melee weapons should also show up. (no confirmation, but it's a fair bet)

trading mods for rep might be do-able, but it should probably be tied into the medallion system rather that direct rep.

i.e. trading mods / cores for medallions.

i still think the current paradigm in regards to void keys needs to be adjusted. -- plenty of threads addressing that though.

I never said anyhthing about converting mods to rep, but rather rep to fusion cores.

A Sydicate only cosemetic item would be nice, like sat Suda a glowly bits, Steel has a greater variety of grineer armor, etc.

I have nothing else to say about keys, its set in stone now.

I never said anyhthing about converting mods to rep, but rather rep to fusion cores.

A Sydicate only cosemetic item would be nice, like sat Suda a glowly bits, Steel has a greater variety of grineer armor, etc.

I have nothing else to say about keys, its set in stone now.

ah, must have misunderstood your recommendation. 

and i wouldn't say that keys are set in stone, DE usually adjusts until it feels right. sometimes it takes them longer than it should... but in this case i feel if anything is going to change about the keys, it'll probably be awhile before they revisit it.

Edited by xethier