Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Sentinel's Weapon

Demdemeh

Question

Hello there,

I've just built my Helios and I immediately noticed something. When I upgrade my Deconstructor it allows me to put on the same mods I'm using on melee weapons. While with other sentinels' weapons were required duplicates, like with the Sweeper if I'm using a shotgun, Laser rifle if I'm using any rifle etc, with the Deconstructor I use the same mods.

Is that normal? Is that going to create glitches? How do I fix it?

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

It counts as a thrown melee weapon, so it's not a glitch but a feature.

It shouldn't cause any issues, other than not allowing you to have the same mods on your current melee weapon and the Helios's Deconstructor.

Edited by Krion112

It counts as a thrown melee weapon, so it's not a glitch but a feature.

It shouldn't cause any issues, other than not allowing you to have the same mods on your current melee weapon and the Helios's Deconstructor.

Nope. It's exactly the opposite.

I know it is a throwing weapon, but I'm using on it the same PRESSURE POINT that I'm using on my actual melee.

That's my question. 

Guess you're lucky then.

It's a stupid restriction in the first place.

I'm trying with all mods. I can use the SAME Jagged Edge, Heavy Trauma, Fury, Pressure Point etc...

I'm sure of it because I haven't maxed duplicates and I'm using the SAME maxed mods I'm using on my melee.

Isn't a stupid feature though. Are two different weapons of the same kind being used at the same time. Makes sense to have duplicates of the mods.