The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want To Like My Boar But Its Now Unusable.

ClaymoreNo47

Boar is my al time favorite weapon and as much love (love makes you blind) i have for my boar, it is so S#&$. The spread is ridiculous so it already looses half its damage at a mere 10-15 feet. Now at a half room distance i see 2 numbers pop up saying 1-2 damage. 

Fk you Hek and your op S#&$ got my boar nerfed.

RANT OVER

If there is fall off damage. Boar should get a bonus for being point blank

Edited by ClaymoreNo47

I use the boar out of spite now, it was my go-to gun but now it feels more like a melee weapon. The reason I use it is to show others what my pain is like. What is even more annoying is my opinion is the fact that the hek is already getting a buff, while the boar is just sitting in a corner beside the burston crying.

Out of all things the Boar???

I'm not sure what setup you are using or what range you are used to, but the Boar suffers least from this range nerf.

Damage wise you would be surprised how strong this thing is. With a full drum(16), you can kill 2 lv 35 ancients, as long as you meatshot with every shot.

Most things only require one shot. It's not until they hit lv 40 that you have to fire the second shot to down an enemy. Get up in their face and shoot. Also it's DPS is quite crazy. Any heavy grineer, or ancient will melt when you get up in it's face and open fire.

Economy with this weapon sucks, especially if you have to kill multiple heavy enemies. Outside of the economy Boar is a damn good gun.