Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "companion" Factor

McBurney

Of the 4 kubrows (owned all of them) Raksa is the only usefull one i have found for all-situations... sadly, you can only have 1 active at a time, which hinders what you can do with the other 3, Raksa has the CC ability, which is helpfull- 90% of the time, and annoying 10% of the time. The Heal DOES help alot, it doesnt have the huge/long refresh like guardian, and its constant, so i feel shields are up more often, I Do have Bite/Maul both at 9/10 and it does massive damage WHEN it decides to do damage, which is fine with me, and i prefure having a a Raksa over Carrier for the purpose of the "Companionship", My kubrow is currently siting at about 850 sheild/ 850 health, which is more then enough to keep him alive even in T4 missions, and this is where his CC comes into effect to be helpfull. i would like to see either more mods availible for the kubrows as more of "Quality of Life" mods- and more "Control of Pet" mods, for the quality- Excavation/Survival, Have a toggle for their abilitys for them to ignore enemys, and run around picking up Life Support/Power Cores and returning them to player/excavator. "Control" mods, a Passive- a Guided/Targeted attack- and/or the ability to use other kubrow type mods with reduced effeciency. a "Toggle" bar/ability bar for Kubrows AND/OR Sentinals also, a "Loiter" ability for Sents/Kubrows also would be a wanted mod for the ability to let them defend a position and give them more of a "Dynamic" purpose in this game. It is nice to have them "always behind you/with you" but it limits their attacking ability specially durring rush missions, which isnt the best time for them. But during fast missions i would still like to have the "companion" factor. I personally hate soloing missions, main reason: Cant revive self. If a mod for this was also added to kubrows, i would use it and accualy give up playing with others because of supidity. In the future i would also like to see dual Kubrow/Sentinals. Mainly for a utility factor, which might be OP, but i feel would help the game.

Kubrows in general are just broken because of stupid high maintenance costs with absolutely ludicrous wait times. They is simply no positive aspect in keeping a Kubrow other than "dynamic" feel. Don't forget the unholy rank 10 rare mods either.

The REAL problem is Carrier, specifically Vacuum. Why the absolute hell would any1 ever use something over the ability to collect loot?

Edited by Oberonight

Kubrows in general are just broken because of stupid high maintenance costs with absolutely ludicrous wait times. They is simply no positive aspect in keeping a Kubrow other than "dynamic" feel. Don't forget the unholy rank 10 rare mods either.

The REAL problem is Carrier, specifically Vacuum. Why the absolute hell would any1 ever use something over the ability to collect loot?

More survability, nowhere near high maintenance costs(75K over 24 days? 75K is, at most 8 T1 captures, and less as you use better captures. THAT'S NOT HIGH. That's one T1 every three days. Are you seriously telling me you can't even cope with that?)

Better cloaking, better damage, better survability. There's a lot of things if you ignore the lie about high costs for each kubrow.

And what do you get in return for using carrier? Not having to walk a little further. Whoop de doop.