Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Themed Dream/possible Game Feature

Alexis_Walker

Wow. Ok, so I just had the craziest dream about Warframe and it was so realistic and amazing I actually wish it had been real. It was a fairly short dream consisting of about five minutes dreamtime before I woke up, but that just makes it all the easier to remember cause everything is fresh in my head.

Anyways, in the dream I was derping around on a Jupiter map with my senpai and experimenting with console cheats like we do on private tf2 servers sometimes, and somehow in the process I ended turning myself into one of those orange Moas that do shockwave stomps. I was in complete control of its attacks and had a perfectly placed third person view like it was a real part of the game. When I wanted to shoot I shot from the turret head, when I wanted to melee I did that stomp thing. But For some reason the stomp had no effect on the Corpus Crewmen for some reason. (Maybe the dream version of Warframe registered me as one of them? xD)

Also, in the bottom right of my HUD where it says your abilities and stuff the only info it had was "Unranked Zombie Skin", which I'm guessing was referring to the Moa somehow. Anyways we continued to derp around for a few minutes shooting and stomping Crewmen, and then some Tenno who referred to himself as "Pan" joined in and started talking on mic to some unnamed audience like he was doing some sort of let's play video, and then I woke up shortly afterwards, with the second opening theme to Rosario + Vampire stuck in my head. I immediately proceeded to recite this in my mind so I wouldn't forget while I got some coffee and did other wake-up routine stuff, and then I logged onto my computer to write it all down.

So whaddya guys think? Crazy awesome dream or just plain crazy? Also wouldn’t it be amazing if we actually could play as enemy characters for like special events or something? Maybe there would be a new version of spy mission where you have to use a hacking console to take remote control of a Moa and sneak it through the mission pretending to be one of them? If any DE's are reading this please share your thoughts. I think there’s some serious substance behind this dream.

Anyways I'm gonna stop rambling now and switch over to Photoshop to attempt to create a simulated screenshot of what it was like in my dream. If I succeed at actually capturing its likeness I'll post it below in an edit.

Thanks for reading this.

~Lexi

definitely a crazy awesome dream in my opinion.

and yes I do think it would be a really cool idea to be able to play as corpus or grineer, or at least permanently choose a side between them.

although one thing I don't get is how you got that song out of the vampire thingy or whatever you called it in your head after the dream.

ahh... dreams so fun, cool and most of the time utterly friken bonkers :D

HOLY SHOOT! how many days has it been since i originally posted this forum?! O: i just logged in and they have a new mission type called hyjack for corpus! either that dream was a psychic vision of the future or one of the warframe gods was listening to me... ooooh wow wow wow this is too freaky...