Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum's Not Linking From Main Page?

Judopunch

If it's the same thing I experience, I suspect it's because you get logged out. Being logged in on the forums and on the main site doesn't appear to always be linked, and the Community button doesn't show up if you're not logged in there. If the button seems missing, check if you're logged in.

Edited by Quetzhal

If it's the same thing I experience, I suspect it's because you get logged out. Being logged in on the forums and on the main site doesn't appear to always be linked, and the Community button doesn't show up if you're not logged in there. If the button seems missing, check if you're logged in.

If this is the case I wonder if the choice is intentional to not advertise the forums or if it just needs to be updated... When I am interested in a game I often visit the forums first to gather general information.

That definitely seems to just be a log in thing.

Great part is the second tab is the one I have this discussion open in. I think it may help newer players to know that these forms exist. It took me a bit to find them...

Toss it into Website & Forum Feedback. The devs will probably take a look. :D Or I can do it once I get home if you like.

I recall I had trouble getting into the forums as a new player because it kept telling me only players in beta could. Might be a remnant of Closed Beta. I'd go check if I can access the forums while logged out, but the logout page keeps telling me access is denied, so I'll give it a look when I go home. Either way, yeah, you're right - players wanting to know more should be able to access the forums.

Toss it into Website & Forum Feedback. The devs will probably take a look. :D Or I can do it once I get home if you like.

I recall I had trouble getting into the forums as a new player because it kept telling me only players in beta could. Might be a remnant of Closed Beta. I'd go check if I can access the forums while logged out, but the logout page keeps telling me access is denied, so I'll give it a look when I go home. Either way, yeah, you're right - players wanting to know more should be able to access the forums.

I didnt mean to place this in general, maybe the new mod would like to migrate it ;)

Definitely seems to be my tools for that are acting funny. I'm going to have to ask you to make a new thread there. Sorry about this.

No problem, i thought id give you an excuse to flex your new found powers :) ill copy pasta some of this over there.

Done:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38856-forums-difficult-to-access-from-main-page/

Edited by Judopunch