The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Adventures Of Loki And Mag

HEAVY_IS_JETPACK

I'm glad that you people like them so much. I originally made these in another imageboard, and I thought "why not posting them here too".

There isn't going to be more, I'm afraid. I stopped playing Warframe after many hours of play. I'm satysfied with the experience, the game is truly fun, but I don't want to burn out by playing too much. After I got the last frame I was interested in up to level 30 I decided to stop.

For the same reason I won't be doing more strips. Besides, #12 serves already as a series finale. I could probably do more, but I'd run out of good materials soon enough. I'm one of those people who thinks the Simpsons should have ended in Season 8.

Enjoy them for what they are and thanks for the appreciation.

Edited by HEAVY_IS_JETPACK

I'm glad that you people like them so much. I originally made these in another imageboard, and I thought "why not posting them here too".

There isn't going to be more, I'm afraid. I stopped playing Warframe after many hours of play. I'm satysfied with the experience, the game is truly fun, but I don't want to burn out by playing too much. After I got the last frame I was interested in up to level 30 I decided to stop.

For the same reason I won't be doing more strips. Besides, #12 serves already as a series finale. I could probably do more, but I'd run out of good materials soon enough. I'm one of those people who thinks the Simpsons should have ended in Season 8.

Enjoy them for what they are and thanks for the appreciation.

Bad News for us ^^

But every genius talent gets more ideas in the future. I would love to see something new of your strips in other forums/sites/etc. of other games/movies and so on. And surely feel free to amuse this community with a warframe strip if you ever do one again! ;)