Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prize Stalker Assassin?

HAZCHEM21

shouldnt we get some sort of prize for beating the stalker assassin(rogue tenno)? Becouse that would be pretty good

nothing major though just a small prize like some extra credits, a rare module artifact something along those lines that would make it better.

Somewhat, i do agree with this. 

​He is an nice surprise and all, but also an challenge right? 

yeah definitly he is hard to beat i only just bet him before i posted this post and that was the first time i ever killed him and i thought that you would get some loot for his death or something but apparently not

You actually don't kill him. When he is low hp he is retreating and saying something on the lines "I have failed this time, but your death will come tenno". Or something like this.

Edited by mKta

Well he *can* be killed if you do enough spike damage to start before the trigger and take him to 0 health...

This seems like an oversight to me though and not technically supposed to be possible.

You actually don't kill him. When he is low hp he is retreating and saying something on the lines "I have failed this time, but your death will come tenno". Or something like this.

You can kill him if you finish him off with a large burst of dmg before a certain threshold.

shouldnt we get some sort of prize for beating the stalker assassin(rogue tenno)? Becouse that would be pretty good

nothing major though just a small prize like some extra credits, a rare module artifact something along those lines that would make it better.

Well we don't beat him. He simply escapes.

And if he dropped something everytime he escaped he'd be stripped naked by now.

i think that if we beat him a certain number of times we should get a prime blueprint or something along the lines of that.

no prime is exlcusive only people who get founder should be the only ones to get excalibure prime