The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Strict Nat Or When Will It Be Solved?

Qnow

First of all, I heard in dev stream than someone is woking on solution of Strict NAT, so I am interested in when will it happen, more presisely than "in 2015".
Secondly, for now I can't access router setting, as in-game help suggests, so I am unable to enable Upnp. No matter what I do, my router seems to ignore me and not let me in. I tryed a couple of different techniques it just seems that 192.168.1.1 has nothing to do with my router.
Can anyone answer one of the above? Thanks alot, good luck, ninjas!

This solved the issue for me, it's amazing now I'm not expelled from most of the playerbase..

Even though I'm on PC it fixed it, although I had a different command to enter Telnet.

Props to PS4 user Blom-00 who apparently got the information from another user to kudos to him also

For PS4 Users with Thomsom/Technicolor routers

Install telnet:

1. Open Control Panel
2. Go into Programs
3. In Programs and Features there should be a section that says "turn windows features on or off"
4. Click "turn windows features on or off" and check the box beside Telnet Client
5. Click OK

or:

download puttytel:

http://www.chiark.gr...y/download.html

Bind the ports to the firewall through telnet:

1. Open Run [win + r] enter cmd
2. Enter: telnet 10.0.0.138
3. Enter username: admin
4. Enter password: (leave blank and press enter)
5. Copy and paste the following command lines one at a time and press enter after pasting each:

:connection bind application=CONE(UDP) port=4950
:connection bind application=CONE(UDP) port=4955
:saveall

6. Close the telnet session
7. Turn router off for 1 minute, then power on

And you what's the weirdest of it? I can play with other people, my friend can play with other people UNLESS either me or him is a host. We played once in a squad, while the other man was hosting, I guess, and it was OK untill he left and one of us became host.