The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heralds Of Torment - [Recruiting Is Close]

PeggyBundy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I would love to join your clan! I love your emblem!

Oi Is recruitment still on hold..

My IGN is Vuudduu and i want to wear the hot bage.

Hey guys, you are both already in a clan. Let me know if you still want in!

On that note: still recruiting active people that don't just come in act nice, take free things and leave.

Hi, I'd just like to say that I've tried to get in many clans, most of which end up dead in a short while. So, is this clan active? Will it be active during the fall as I know a lot of people on Warframe will have college right about now or into September. I play Warframe very frequently, and I always find myself disappointed at the lack of people who actually play the game. I understand there are reasons, but really what I'm looking for is just people to play with and that there is always someone to play with whenever I get on. I don't care who, just someone really. 

I'm also looking for something that's very social, so I was hoping this clan may be what I'm looking for finally. I'm MR11 but I've had a lot more hours put into Warframe than my Steam account suggests. I have over 2 years worth of experience and game time, and I full intend to keep playing Warframe. My in-game name is the same as my forum name, GunslingerofJustice. I'm weird, but I'm also funny as so my mom, friends, and teachers tell me. 

My time-zone is PST, I have TS3, Raidcall, and I am able to download any communications software on my computer. I also have a skype if it's needed, and if you ask I can also give my steam name and direct you to my profile so you can add me on steam. 

Most of us are a bit older, so we have a steady schedule, meaning school/college vacations don't really apply to us.

As stated we are currently rebuilding. The core team is still there and active, we have been playing together for a long time.

It's quite difficult to find non mutes though, or maybe I'm too picky. Going to the recruiting channel and get people just to fill up a clan is a big no-no for me.

Since we are in a big alliance and our Teamspeak is shared with them (every clan has their own channel), I'd say there's always people.

Interaction between ours and other clans is a thing - and it should be.

Tell you what, why don't you just come by on Teamspeak, have a chat, see how it goes. That would get you a better idea of how things are run for us, plus getting to know people you're going to spend time with before actually joining is the way to go in my opinion.

I'll send you a friend request, so I'll just whisper you the TS info when I see you online.

Most of us are a bit older, so we have a steady schedule, meaning school/college vacations don't really apply to us.

As stated we are currently rebuilding. The core team is still there and active, we have been playing together for a long time.

It's quite difficult to find non mutes though, or maybe I'm too picky. Going to the recruiting channel and get people just to fill up a clan is a big no-no for me.

Since we are in a big alliance and our Teamspeak is shared with them (every clan has their own channel), I'd say there's always people.

Interaction between ours and other clans is a thing - and it should be.

Tell you what, why don't you just come by on Teamspeak, have a chat, see how it goes. That would get you a better idea of how things are run for us, plus getting to know people you're going to spend time with before actually joining is the way to go in my opinion.

I'll send you a friend request, so I'll just whisper you the TS info when I see you online.

Okay yeah, that sounds like a good idea. But I'd just like to say that the clan emblem is adorable and I want Saryn to have her own cooking show now

Okay yeah, that sounds like a good idea. But I'd just like to say that the clan emblem is adorable and I want Saryn to have her own cooking show now

Haha, thank you. That sounds like a good idea... if only I wasn't so lazy :p

I'm sure we can work something out.

omgg sayrn looking too cute!

Relatively new to the game, have pretty much been playing solo to get the feel, but space is very lonely with just ORDIS. So I think I need to join this clan ;p

pm me plz <3

I know that feel, I played solo for months due to bad internet back in the days.... Sent you invite :)

@Pacifist

Not much platinum? You would never have to donate platinum to a clan, if anything we'd help you out farm some blueprints you could sell to get some nice things for yourself.

23 people total, 4 will be kicked if they don't log in the next few days.

Once we reach the max (few spots left) we will not upgrade. We will always stay a shadow clan.

People have different tastes, what can I say... It's not like anyone is forced to wear the emblem :p

I sent you an invite, you're more than welcome, should you accept.

@Purple

Thanks.

We have a few slots left, We have people from Europe, the US, South Africa, etc.

I sent you an invite, so feel free to join, I'm sure there's people online when you are. Defo during euro evening times.

Hey guys! I've been playing this game solo for a while now and it's starting to get cold and lonely in my blue little Liset :'c Was looking around to see if I could find a friendly community to hang with and I feel like I've found it! (yay~) Would love to get an invite if you still have room for one cool guy :D

Thanks for your time!

Hey guys! I've been playing this game solo for a while now and it's starting to get cold and lonely in my blue little Liset :'c Was looking around to see if I could find a friendly community to hang with and I feel like I've found it! (yay~) Would love to get an invite if you still have room for one cool guy :D

Thanks for your time!

I whispered you, but you didn't respond...

• 5 weeks later...