The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ducat Hunting: Best Missions

Rydian

Question

Ducat Hunting: Best Missions

I spent some time going over missions that can give 50-Ducat and multiple 20-Ducat parts, and I mapped out which ones seem to be the best chances of getting parts with a value higher than 10 (or anything at all lately).  The suggestions here will be divided into multiple categories based on differing player needs because not every player has the same skill/gear level, patience, or key stash.

There's two things to remember when deciding which missions to run for hunting Ducats.

• Not everything in the Void has the same rarity.  In general the rarer and higher-value items drop half to a third as often as the most common items.
  • The game can always choose to give you a key instead of actually picking something from the loot table... so even missions that have nothing but prime parts in their reward table can give you just a key in return.

Each mission will have numbers underneath it, these represent the possible rewards and their Ducat trade-in value.  Entries marked as 0 Ducats are things like Forma(BPs), Fusion Cores, Orokin Cells, and things like that.

- Speed Runs
These missions can be completed very quickly, so with the right setup you can speed run them repeatedly in short amounts of time to get rapid chances at their reward pool.

fkN7DbG.png

taFUXeK.png

- Safe Bets
These missions aren't as fast to complete as the first category, but have better chances of getting something at all.

uTEhf9i.png

XnOKpcr.png

- Endless Missions
Want to get a lot of Ducats for just one key?  These missions were selected for having 20+ Ducat rewards in more than just slot C.

BmyuiJ4.png

eVj2IzR.png

XLy8PYt.png

9FEdwg2.png

1QfR3SL.png

- Misc. Missions
These aren't the best missions to run for Ducat farming, but are acceptable alternatives if you're running low on keys for the above missions.

09ZSb6c.png

uG37JzE.png

ICNYJOA.png

o6Yp3hN.png

(Updated for the 15.1.3.x changes reducing a price or two.)

Edited by Rydian

10 answers to this question

How about T4 Exterminate?  50, 20, 10, 0, 50, 50.  Not sure what the chances on each item are but two of them, Glaive BP and Rhino BP, seemed to drop often enough for me.

Ah, yup looks like I missed that one, added it in the Misc section 'cause it can choose from multiple 50s.

thanks

edit: this one is from me

get a good squad (nova prime, trinity, disarm loki, any other usefull cc frame)

have at least one nice damage weapon

and go for 10-20 rounds on Tower IV Interception = profit

Edited by gvidzix

Don't forget the Sabotage keys, if you get a squadmate or two to hunt for caches, reward a sabotage reward (speculated) on the third cache. I was running T1 sab keys earlier and got Nova Prime BP, Vasto Prime Barrel from the third cache on two runs. Not sure if Nova BP is in that drop table but the Vasto Barrel definitely is, got that on the third run (alas, did not find the third cache though =\ )

TL;DR so sabotage keys with cache rewards can give 2x prime parts per run!

Edited by Jubis