The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Clan With No Stress That Want A Desent Player.

runost

Hi
I just started my own clan.. just to get the stuff. Fealing it would take a while to get what i want. I know the game. Playing as Rhino (30) ( Player lvl soon to be 8) read all the stuff on the internett. Usualy using the Soma Prime or the Ampfex ( or something.. hehe) on public missions to do my part. Find it easy to do 15 wawes infections alone with my kubrow. When im not leveling my weapons or difrent warframes to lvl up. Play a lot when i have the time. Dont care much about teamspeak and vurbal com, but im a grown up that know what to do and im a team player ( always revive and mark stuff thats important). Usually when im in a "squad" i get invited later on by players. I want to do my part in a grown up clan with no stress. I also buy what i want if it takes to long to farm. At this piont i think i have a lot of recourses, but cant realy say since im just lvl 7. A lot could suddenly mean nothing. :) Any clan that feels i macth theyr description, please send me an invite. ( btw. do i have to cansel my own clan to get an invite. ? ( playing on PC ) Best regards runost