Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Proposals

RoosterTheRed

It's an interesting concept... but Rhino is focused more on shields than he is on health.  Could it be applied to damage on shields as well?

it doesn't really matter wether it uses the frame Health or Shields, because the effect and thus the survival time would be the same no matter how high 1 is compaired to the other

Honestly, Rhino just needs scaling for his Iron Skin. While I personally don't think he should take the same amount of damage on T3+ missions as he does on missions around levels 1-5, I do like the idea of armor scaling to a degree. 

As previously stated, the issue is that on early levels, Rhino is invincible, and on later levels, he dies too easily with his slow speed and crap armor. So, yes, some Iron Skin scaling would be desirable.  

Honestly, Rhino just needs scaling for his Iron Skin. While I personally don't think he should take the same amount of damage on T3+ missions as he does on missions around levels 1-5, I do like the idea of armor scaling to a degree. 

As previously stated, the issue is that on early levels, Rhino is invincible, and on later levels, he dies too easily with his slow speed and crap armor. So, yes, some Iron Skin scaling would be desirable.  

So update the OP with the best idea you find. DE is not gonna dig through all the crap to find the diamonds. May as well ensure they at least see the good ideas.

+1 to the Charge change although I really would like to see the forward damage reflection shield mentioned by another poster. That would keep Rhino heading too fights and allow him to save IS for once he closed the distance.

Also the flat damage to IS taken per hit is also a very good idea and provides the best idea for allowing IS to scale and be useful that I have ever seen. Perhaps it could start out at a high amount of damage per hit to shields/health and decrease the amount per hit via an aggro mechanic that draws enemies in an AOE to fire upon him, thus if Rhino continuously applies himself to joining the fray with large groups of enemies he can lower his amount per hit further to a certain point.