Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Helmet, Can Anyone Tell Me?

-Farmazone

Question

So, I haven't played since Up 13.

Now I have come back few days ago and noticed that all of my previously farmed helmets are gone. 

Whenever I'm on my equipment menu and selecting Warframe for example Vauban or Nova or any of my existing WF they appear to have custom helmet, but when i hit the "Equip" the warframe appears with no helmet at all. 

I don't know I've tried to search everywhere but I haven't found any sign of "Arcana item" althought in costumazation it says that I have all my heroes with Arcana helmets, but the cosmetics are just regular.

Is that me stupid, or thats bug, or just a normal thing that everyone experienced? 

7 answers to this question

Okay here 

When I'm on Equip menu selecting any of my Warframes it appears like I have the helm.

u0TkiD5.jpg

Then I Equip my Vauban and the Helmet disappears 

qizvm9H.jpg

It shows that I wear the Arcane helm, I just can't find any sign of that helm not in foundry, not inventory no costumization...

nGOPgNP.jpg

Pt9FhrP.jpg

I owned like each helm for Up 13 Warframes

Trinity, Loki, Frost, Vauban and all the rest even those warframes that I have deleted , I had helmets for all of them except new ones like Hydroid and all that band of up13-15

Edited by Cptn.nVbs

This is really, really weird, but I think someone else had the same issue when these helmets got removed.. Hopefully it's just a bug, try restarting the game, otherwise the best solution would be sending a ticket to the player support.

Well, I'm playing like 2 days, and guess, I've restarted the game about 10 times haha :C

So I doubt this can solve anything here :/