Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Game: Build-A-Frame

(NSW)BlaineKodos

Had a thought for a neat... social experiment? Forum game? Time waster? Anyway, look at your profile in-game, and look at your Warframe tab. Go through and determine your four most used Warframes. For this exercise, Primes are not counted separately from standard Warframes. Arrange them from most used to second, third and fourth. In the event of a tie on percentage, go to XP total (XP total does not trump used percentage). In the event THAT is somehow a tie, go to kills. If that's also somehow a tie, Kill Assists. And if you hit the symmetry lottery, alphabetical order.

Once you have this list, take the first, second, third and fourth ability from those frames in order and list them. Most used has the first, fourth has the ultimate. Now that you have abilities, try and create a theme around those four abilities for a new Warframe. You can change the visuals of them to fit the theme, but their mechanics and function must remain the same.

I'll start:

1) Rhino Charge

2) Bounce

3) Wormhole

4) Avalanche

Hermes, the Traveler: A master of traversal and exploration, Hermes knows that no point is too far, and no road cannot be blocked. His whim determines when--and where--the battlefield will shift.

1) Dauntless Charge: Hermes' travels cannot be impeded, and he will move over anyone who attempts to stop him.

2) Speed Bump: If a journey is going as Hermes does not intend, he can halt any travel in an area violently.

3) Trek: Even Hermes knows that sometimes the destination is more important than the journey, and allows his allies to accelerate their travels.

4) Dead Stop: Any enemy in Hermes' presence has their journey cut short: permanently. Those who cannot overcome his influence are left frozen mid-travel for the rest of eternity.

Xiphos, the Gladiator: A master of  both offence and defense, he is as equal warrior as protector.

1) Phalanx: Xiphos summons a group defenders to aid his endeavors, doing a portion of his damage

2) Offensive: Xiphos dashes to the enemy, closing the gap between them and inflicts major slash damage upon them

3) Aspis: Xiphos defends himself, blocking all damage and knockdown until the shield is destroyed

4) Arena: Xiphos creats a huge bubble-arena where ranged weapons cannot penetrate

(1=Hall of Mirrors, 2=Slash Dash, 3=Iron Skin, 4=Cataclysm)

1) Switch Teleport

2) Silensmoke

3) Shadows of the Dead

4) World on Miasma

Faust: A mysterious warframe hunted to near-extinction by stalkers, grineer and the devs since the Orokin era for his OP powers. You will know him by the slowly despawning ragdolled trail of dead.

1) Possession: Faust possesses a single non-boss enemy to use him as he likes. He acquires the unique powers of his enemies as he wears their skin - until it's torn apart by the punishment he gets over time by both outside factors and the possessed enemies fighting to take their lives back (only to end up exploding to a bloody mess and giving birth to Faust with his health and energy replenished).

2) Darkness™: The immediate vicinity (30m) is covered in shadow, walls turn pale, ground rots and the enemies gasp for air in a stunned/blinded state in the presence of Faust.

3) The Horde: Faust summons a small group of shadows that follow him until he decides otherwise at will, working both together and against him as they decide on their own whether to stun his enemies or rip them apart while weighing down Faust himself (Hobbled key mode).

4) Anathema: All nearby enemies turn to ash and crumble, "Shadows of the Dead" arise from their corpses. (the effect follows Faust for a short while same as World on Fire)

I'm too lazy to log into Warframe to check out what my most used frames are, so I'll just wing it...

1) Shuriken

2) Invisibility

3) Chaos

4) Molecular Prime

Akaires(Named after my Kubrow), the Vanquisher: A master of deception and destruction.

1)True Punishment: Akaires releases two spinning wheels of death, capable of decapitating or slicing the limbs off from almost any enemy that comes in front of it.

2) Vanish: Akaires disappears out of thin air, making him completely invisible to both foes and allies.

3) Battleground: Akaires sets everyone off, causing an all out war to see who's the most dominant.

4) Demolisher: Akaires sets off an atomic explosion that destroys everything in it's radius, leaving no one alive.

Edited by TheVerdict

Most Used:

1. Mirage

2. Mesa

3. Zephyr

4. Limbo

So the powers would be:

1st: Hall Of Mirrors

2nd: Shooting Gallery

3rd: Turbulence 

4th: Cataclysm

Frame Idea: Fortune "Born Lucky" ; With the unconventional power over luck, Fortune definitely lives up to her epithet by inexplicably surviving anything with what can only be described by her enemies as "sheer luck".

Powers:

1. Good Times: Whether due to the Corpus' helmets malfunctioning, severe sleep deprivation, faulty cloning procedures, sun shinning in their eyes, or any other kind of phenomena, the enemy now sees multiple copies of Fortune, causing them to completely miss her actual body through panic. She also increases her luck to cause every bullet shot into an enemy to ricochet into a vital organ (explains the higher damage output).

2. Lucky Break: Fortune absorbs all the luck from all opponents in her proximity and causes their guns to jam without warning

3. Lucky Day: Fortune heightens her luck to intense levels, causing bullets and projectiles to barely miss her.

4. Fortune Smiles: Fortune creates a pocket of space that has so much misfortune and bad luck that logic itself starts breaking down. Bullets start veering wildly off course if shot outside the bubble while inside Fortune and her teammates overflow with energy.

I got stuck on the last one cause I was going to make some crazy **** happen inside of it but then I remembered that I couldn't change the way the power works. XD