Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balance In The Game: Prevent The Pleb

willowy_

Who cares if he has a boltor prime at rank 0. It's all about the modding that really matters in any weapon. When I started this game, I fell in love with the Paris bow. I did everything to maximize damage out put. I 3x forma the weapon, got a potato and the best mods to do the job. I played in void missions in which my normal Paris did more damage than a Paris prime. Point being, skill isn't reflected with the weapon you own.

I was helping a new player, 1 week in. He has ground his way into possession of a Rhino Prime, and a Soma Prime. Impressive in my book, but whatever. He is telling me he can't build the Soma Prime. One case does not a baseline make, but it could be that DE hotfixed this issue. At least as far as the Soma goes. Now, I have to admit that I feel this new players pain, because he earned the keys and ground out those parts, but he can't use the weapon. I tried to tell him to not be in to much of a hurry to grab up all the higher tier weapons, and just try to enjoy the game. But he is hitting he game hard and that means confronting a lot of grind. So, I can't blame him for wanting more efficient gear.