The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lookin For Us East Clan To Join

JudoMatt

Hey gang.  I'm new to the game.  I live on the US east coast.  I play from 10-12pm daily because I got a kid and a wife. Im 34yr old so theres little drama with me.  I played WOW all classes to lvl 90 before the expansion and also play dota 2.  Im already getting the hang of this one.  however I still need help.  im looking for a clan that's not "Super Raiders!" but enjoy a casual game, have 0% tax and most research complete.  let me know if this works for anyone...

Thrustforce

I have a small shadow clan, me and a few members are quite active, we have all research complete and are constantly doing projects if possible. Currently we are working on getting colors for the dojo. I can send u an invite to my clan if you so desire. Idk if i spelled m own clan right or wrong but it is maurauders :).

Hey, we're casual.  0% trade tax, and all research done (minus some dojo colors, but we're getting them all done :D).  Age isn't an issue for us (and I also know you wouldn't be the youngest). 

As for East Coast...We're global, I'm currently on the East Coast, although I am planning on moving back to the midwest.

Anyways if you are interested, here's the link:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/

Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.