The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rail Force - Recruiting Today!

Sintag

Ever seen a rail with people who kept it's taxes low overwhelmed by someone who threw a ton of battle pay at it and taxed it to Pluto and back?  Have you ever wished that you, too, could create a glorious tomorrow for Solar Rail conflicts?  Ever, if nothing else, wanted to fight other Tenno?

If your answer to any of these questions is 'Yes', then I have a proposition for you.  I have a Clan, The Rail Force, and our goal, you see, is to restore balance and, if nothing else, coordination to the world of mercenaries.  I wish that no one will be willing, of, bar that, able, to over-tax Rails and starve the Tenno that decide to go there without at least thinking of the retribution.  We're fighting for YOU, not for your wallet.  If you decide that, yes, you wish to join, know these things.

I haven't gotten any Labs off the ground as of yet.  This can only be remedied with time and Forma, lots of Forma.

We're a two-floor Dojo, with the second floor being the Labs and Reactors.  The first floor houses everything else.

We do NOT have a Trading Post.

And finally...

Talk's cheap.  Action means a lot more;  Therefore, even if you list your experience fighting others on Solar Rails, I REQUIRE that you win a Duel at the Dojo to be allowed in.  Please note this before joining.

Thank you for your time, and /w Sintag if you wish to join.