The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Shades Of Smoke. Color Pallet Psychosis

N3CT4R

I write this because I love this game so much.. my time spent logged in shows it.

But after seeing another color scheme hit the beta I just couldn't believe my eyes.

$5.00 for #c4c4c4  and #c5c5c5  and all the other shades of grey you can come up with.

Why not just give the community its own color picker?  

(because some marketing genius is hoping the consumer is willing to buy the same color multiple times)

These changes are so minute its laughably sad.

Whats worse is I know this isn't what drives the community.  And it gives new comers the feeling that there could be more of this kind of Bamboozled Marketing down the road.  

I only hope you guys can offer better color customization options without selling the consumer 15 colors of red or 50 shades of grey .  

Confirming the smoke palette is $&*&*#(%&. I can get the same effect using the classic saturated palette with just three or four colours from white to black on it.

OH, BUT THE GREY WON'T BE AS GREY AS THE OTHER GREYS IN THE SMOKE PALETTE!

Not worth blowing real cash on.

DE has to make money somehow and you already have the basic shades of most colors. If you want to be uber specific then yeah, I guess you have to pay money.

This is a free2play game after all, its pretty amazing we have such an awesome game for no money at all.

I write this because I love this game so much.. my time spent logged in shows it.

But after seeing another color scheme hit the beta I just couldn't believe my eyes.

$5.00 for #c4c4c4  and #c5c5c5  and all the other shades of grey you can come up with.

(because some marketing genius is hoping the consumer is willing to buy the same color multiple times)

These changes are so minute its laughably sad.

Whats worse is I know this isn't what drives the community.  And it gives new comers the feeling that there could be more of this kind of Bamboozled Marketing down the road.  

I only hope you guys can offer better color customization options without selling the consumer 15 colors of red or 50 shades of grey .  

You just dont want to pay 5 bucks for black, dontcha?

until I buy black pallete could someone post excalibur prime in full black ?

KIll3RX15 ?

(I have 4 plats left after I bought glaive for 150 plats)

edit:

Ash would look even better if he had energy colors where the eyes are (or two vertical lines)?

Edited by Strac_CRO

until I buy black pallete could someone post excalibur prime in full black ?

KIll3RX15 ?

(I have 4 plats left after I bought glaive for 150 plats)

edit:

Ash would look even better if he had energy colors where the eyes are (or two vertical lines)?

as requested :) I5vy9Oo.jpg

This, just a thousand times this. I don't get why DE persists in user the limited picker, sure I understand them charging for it - it's one of their few ways of keeping some cashflow, but my problem is with the use of the fixed colours. I would pay 100+ platinum if it meant that I could actually use a colour wheel to get the exact shade I wanted.