Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Situation Of This Event And The Rest Of The Event.

BETAOPTICS

Since we'll win for sure , what would be you dream reward ?

Let fly your imagination...

For me it would be 2 unique sentinel blueprint to craft a little fusion moa /a little fusion moa osprey.

A good end game. Improved endless defense with bosses and rewards.

Since we'll win for sure , what would be you dream reward ?

Let fly your imagination...

For me it would be 2 unique sentinel blueprint to craft a little fusion moa /a little fusion moa osprey.

personally i'd be happy if i got the nyx systems bp i've gotten from phlord 3 times and lost because it wasn't the bp the host wanted and he/she decided to abort mission after completing the objective- host migration failed and i didn't get the bp. Hell, i'd be happy if people got temp bans or restricted from a planet for a day or so for doing this a couple times in a row.

Ya know, a good boss fight every 5/10 waves of defense with a guaranteed rare wouldn't be that bad.

not a bad idea.. but... i usually do about 30 waves... so maybe every 10-15 waves would be a better interval for boss fights on defense missions... every 5 waves seems too frequent.

gotta love you naysayers. make people with common sense look smart. Its been less than 24h now and its at 51% already. Prime time is JUST started I mean its 5:41 here (PST) and it means the saturday night gaming is about to start. seriously seriously doubt we wont get past 60 or 70% by tonight.. if not finish it completely. :P

Would be really funny if it will ocur that we were supposed to fail this event from the very start. Like "Oh well, you failed to destroy the source of Fusion Moas, enjoy them as regular Corpus mobs now :). Also no new shiny stuff for you this week losers."

Sounds legit. Hiding rewards behind the impossible objective, so they can stop pumping new frames and weapons and let game slowly rott cause of growing frustartion on how futile everything is XD

As someone said - introducing MEGA grind into already grindy game is not a "nice change of pace".

Setting their players up to fail really doesn't fit in with the classy style DE has repeatedly shown so far. I'd rather cast my lot with them than against them, and trust that they'll continue to do right by the players.

To misquote Sting from a long time ago, "I WILL kill them!!".