Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Implement More Subforums

lncarnation

One thing I noticed is that the find a group section of the forum is mostly flooded with people advertising their clans. There should be a section for clan creation and advertising the ones that have been created. Also the alert subforum which in the title states that it's for finding groups for harder alerts has become a mass of question mark only topics where anything without a question mark is instantly shunned. If that is the case then there should be both a place for the question marks and a place for the credit only ones so that people have a fair chance to group up for any alerts.

These are just ones that I notice fairly regularly and I could of missed out on others that could be vital in these forums.

Definitely agreed on the clan part - I'm excited to see whether clans get improved integration into the forums with U8.

It's worth noting that the forums are already a bit cluttered with subforums, so a certain balance between "Creating useful and reasonable subforums" and "Oh god I have no idea which forum to post in" needs to be struck.

Definitely agreed on the clan part - I'm excited to see whether clans get improved integration into the forums with U8.

It's worth noting that the forums are already a bit cluttered with subforums, so a certain balance between "Creating useful and reasonable subforums" and "Oh god I have no idea which forum to post in" needs to be struck.

There also needs to be some different forums for game "suggestions/wish lists" vs actual feedback on issues that are currently in game. If people try to use the feedback forums to raise awareness of a game issue it is quickly buried with tons of posts about what new warframes should be made and things that may never make it into game. I know its great to have ideas like that but they should be seperate from real issues. Just my two cents.

There also needs to be some different forums for game "suggestions/wish lists" vs actual feedback on issues that are currently in game. If people try to use the feedback forums to raise awareness of a game issue it is quickly buried with tons of posts about what new warframes should be made and things that may never make it into game. I know its great to have ideas like that but they should be seperate from real issues. Just my two cents.

Also an excellent suggestion. I hope you see what I mean about how it is to slip into excessive differentiation, though. ;)

Also an excellent suggestion. I hope you see what I mean about how it is to slip into excessive differentiation, though. ;)

I do see that it could cause an excessive amount of sub forums, but I also think one forum for player/fan suggested equipment would solve the issue. People could make all their suggestions there and the existing forums could be used purely for feedback on already implemented game play. It would allow players to give input on what they want to see in the future and also allow for quick feedback on any issues that people see with all of the game categories. I know there are bug forums but some of the issues may not be actual bugs and are just little things people have noticed with certain frames/weapons/mods etc. 

P.S. Thanks for the fast feedback. It's good to see mods actually looking into things like this and taking an active role in forums. Something rarely seen in the free to play world.

The part about people still posting alert reports in the alert section boggles me. We have both a twitter feed and an android app for this thing.

That forum should be for people looking for groups to complete those alerts.

Own subforum for PVP suggestions and ideas.

Not to encourage people to make them, but it would keep PVP threads not mixed with everything else and those who make them, would see that there already are PVP suggestions.