Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hope We Get Orokin Weapons From The Event.

Rettycombine

I'm personally crossing my fingers and hoping they add some cup holders to the Sentinels. I'm sick of walking about holding my drink.

They should attach a clamp to that rotating thing on their backs, NOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR REACTOR FLUID WITHOUT SPILLING IT

Why would you EVER wanna turn cute little shade into a pack mule?

He's not a pack mule! He's my buddy. My buddy that should carry my datamass for me so I can shoot things better so I can protect him better. >_>

...And feed him more fusion cores.

He likes the rare 5s and keeps sneaking into my hoard to chew on them when I'm not looking.

...Come to think of it, why can I not make my Sentinel carry that datamass around instead of me? >_>

it's like every other cyberspace themed game/movie.

you got so damn advanced technology but you still have to carry it in your hand, sacrificing your primary weapon. just like in the movie "doom", everythings damn advanced, even walls that become fluid/solid but what do all those guys carry? damn torchlights that malfunction... not like there's nightvision or something like that.

i'd still prefer a backpack for those datamass missions with a drawback to walkingspeed to the one carrying it.