Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors On Syndicate Weapons/ Syandana Are Shown Wrong

Garuger

The colors that are applied on the syndicate weapons and syandanas are shown too bright compared to frames and other non-syndicate weapons  when they are used causing a huge color missmatch. Pics below

Color missmatch

28xCHeB.jpg

How it looks

PdW5I3c.jpg

Same color

UAtGGtq.jpg

How it should look

Ef9voqm.jpg

Plz Fix

Edited by Garuger

• 2 weeks later...

Is this actually a bug though? Isn't the intensity / saturation of the colors used on weapons based on the weapon's texture "material"?

For example the Gammacors (Both Synoid and normal) have a tinge (normal being metallic purple, Synoid being metallic blue) and most grineer-based weapons seem to have low saturation. Obviously effects like these are more noticeable with colours that have lower saturation and concentration, or which contrast the colour of any tinge.

So I don't think the colours are being incorrectly displayed / shown too bright per say, but rather the Vakor Marelok's texture "material" is inherently bright and low in saturation.

Edited by GoldenSamurai

Is this actually a bug though? Isn't the intensity / saturation of the colors used on weapons based on the weapon's texture "material"?

For example the Gammacors (Both Synoid and normal) have a tinge (normal being metallic purple, Synoid being metallic blue) and most grineer-based weapons seem to have low saturation. Obviously effects like these are more noticeable with colours that have lower saturation and concentration, or which contrast the colour of any tinge.

So I don't think the colours are being incorrectly displayed / shown too bright per say, but rather the Vakor Marelok's texture "material" is inherently bright and low in saturation.

Well until i get a DE response i wll post it as a bug

As a side note - I love your colour scheme ^^

Well i made it as Grineer based as possible since the entire pallet / weapons was from them . Valkyr however may indeed be Corpus but because what Corpus did to her she would more likely to go with Grineer to destroy Corpus .The only thing i need now is the G3 sigil to finish it all up .However ty for the compliment much apreciated :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh Grinner pallet has some really nice greens and yellows, on a more related note, do you have a normal Marelok to campare it to? The Syndana color really bugs me tho =s

Well i compared it with same color on Hek so it basicually the same thing because no matter were you apply that dark green would show it like that expect syndicate weapon