Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best" Primary Weapon Currently

Proman249

Torid is more of an infested weapon hence why you mentioned Vauban, but the Torid's damage doesn't hold a candle to the Opticor.

you do know you can build viral and each aoe proc has a chance to proc viral. It is a good combo outside of just infested. You find a nice room where plenty of spawns but yes the same argumeent can be made for the opticor. I just think its under used for how effective it can be with the rigjt team

Yea, they will probably nerf synoid gram into the ground one these days. There is no such thing as fine tuning when it comes to balancing; either make it totally op or worthless. There seems to be no middle ground lol.

When and if the nerf comes, I won't have any secondaries worth using against high level enemies no more though. So sad.

That's partially because if a weapon isn't totally OP people like you declare it to be worthless. :P  Go powercreep!  Bring Warframe to its early grave.

I main Volt so I like to pick weapons that benefit from his abilities greatly. Tipedo is hilarious to use with speed, electric shield gives my Synoid 70m range and my Soma Prime 2x crits. I might swap out the Soma for a Dread if I'm feeling saucy, but I don't really care for bows that much.