Dravo

YouAreWrong

Tyrone

Dyrone

Erebus2.0

NotTheErebus

IwishIwasSixty5

More to come!

No. Not in the slightest, I've garnered the attention of people who want to report me to the police. Yes. I am dead serious.

WHAT. Really shocking that is.

Why would anyone report you? I mean I've met a lot of salty people in my time and haven't really gotten that kind of attention. I actually changed my name from Sutherland because I didn't use it anymore. Shocks me to know that people legitimately still make police threats.

If I find out who you are, I will find you and I will give you a sandwich so horrible you'll regret the day you ever caused a fight against another man all because they had an opinion which disagreed with yours.

Edited by Lilliannette

WHAT. Really shocking that is.

Why would anyone report you? I mean I've met a lot of salty people in my time and haven't really gotten that kind of attention. I actually changed my name from Sutherland because I didn't use it anymore. Shocks me to know that people legitimately still make police threats.

If I find out who you are, I will find you and I will give you a sandwich so horrible you'll regret the day you ever caused a fight against another man all because they had an opinion which disagreed with yours.

He said I was a pedophile and used a twitter account that had my old name "Erebus" on it, even though in actuality this is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/The_Erebus .

He sent me a message saying how he has reported me to the proper authorities and expected to see me gone in a months time.

He said I was a pedophile and used a twitter account that had my old name "Erebus" on it, even though in actuality this is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/The_Erebus .

He sent me a message saying how he has reported me to the proper authorities and expected to see me gone in a months time.

Twitter, Suddenly I'm not surprised.

I use twitter a lot and if I ever get a person like that the best thing to do is block them. They have no proof, no evidence it's just slander. Which wouldn't look good. It's the only thing you can do. Names are just names. Someone may have one similar to you, that isn't avoidable.

Once before I got death threats for saying these exact words:

"I'm not a fan of pewdiepie."

I didn't say I "HATED" I'm just "not a fan". So yes. No surprise at all.

Nowadays I've got this one I stick with. The others I've used for so long now back when I was just a kid so. Changes are good.

Good thing about Twitter is you can actually change your name and username without making a new account.

-snip-

You know what's really funny though?

That other twitter he linked had images of anime girls. That was what he labels pedophilic, and I searched up (google images) those images, all of the anime girls in them were of legal age in the USA according to the characters in their respective stories.

You know what's really funny though?

That other twitter he linked had images of anime girls. That was what he labels pedophilic, and I searched up (google images) those images, all of the anime girls in them were of legal age in the USA according to the characters in their respective stories.

Guy has lived in a cave. Imagine his reaction when he Googles lolicons...

I don't think he would survive if someone showed him Tera. RIP random Twitter user.

Edited by Lilliannette