Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunters (Stalker, G3, Zanuka, Vor) Using Wrong Pickup Models For Weapon Parts, Sigils And Resources

Jukantos

So i can't say when exactly it happened, but the Bosses that actively spawn within missions to hunt the players like Stalker, the Gustrak Three, Zanuka Hunter/Harvester and Corrupted Vor, use the "wrong" pickup models for a while.

While blueprints items like Hate Blueprint, Brakk Blueprint, Dread Blueprint, Despair Blueprint and Detron Blueprint still display as the purple glowing pickup, the others have all changed.

Weapon pieces like Brakk Barrel/Receiver, Detron Barrel/Receiver now drop as an orange "resource" box (potentially making players miss them). In my humble opinion they should be changed back to the purple texture.

Also, RESOURCES dropped by these hunters, and i mean every single one of them, all 4 from the list, use a non-rare MOD as their drop model? You can pick up Neurodes from the G3 looking like a mod. Vor drops Argon Crystals or Orokin Cells looking like a mod. Stalker drops "mod" Orokin cells. Kinda confusing and highly inconsistant.

Please revert them back to their original pickup modules (anything weapon related is purple, mods are mods and resources are orange resource pickups).

Also, i have no idea what their sigils look like on pickup, but i found the Gustrak Sigil without even noticing it days later. I think it also came out as an orange resource piece, so you might wanna check that as well.

Definitely using the wrong textures ATM

Edit: Also the forum still turns all my posts into a big text blob unless i edit in the paragraphs manually a 2nd time XD

Edited by Jukantos