The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Majestic Melee Clan

Cherribo

2 R&D place open! Nice calm dojo! (Shadow Clan) The Majestic Melee Clan - is recruiting any ACTIVE PLAYERS who are level tenno operatives from the stages "I don't know what I'm doing" to "Bruh, I got this" We specialize in Melee Skills/Weapons. PM me! I'm back from my ban!*

Our clan has a lovely dojo that needs more contributors, players, and FUN! However we are doing research and development (R&D) as we speak! We need more active players! Join us and have a blast!

*Text used in-game to advertise clan

Edited by Gladiator2

• 1 month later...

The Majestic Melee Clan - Shadow Clan - is recruiting any level players that are blood-sworn to be active. Upset you aren't good with melee? Meh. We can teach you the ways of the Tenno! We are very friendly and sharing! We offer our R&D services to you too! PM me for info. FREE 2ND BEST RANK!

• 2 months later...

Dear fellow tenno,

I feel like I am being ignored, I try promoting and advertising my clan and no one joins. I could use some help!VVVVVVVV

Dear [DE] Megan/Warframe Support Team/Any tenno,

I am having issues with promoting my clan and recruiting for it! It would be an honor to get some assistance from you. Maybe if you have some time today I can show you my dojo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sincerely, Gladiator 2--------------------

Dear fellow tenno,

I feel like I am being ignored, I try promoting and advertising my clan and no one joins. I could use some help!VVVVVVVV

Dear [DE] Megan/Warframe Support Team/Any tenno,

I am having issues with promoting my clan and recruiting for it! It would be an honor to get some assistance from you. Maybe if you have some time today I can show you my dojo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sincerely, Gladiator 2--------------------

desperate moves like this will turn away a lot of people.  

Also, what are your specific objectives for the clan?  What are the guidelines for being in it?  Who are you trying to recruit?  Are you acting with authority as clan leader (People like to know that they will be led effectively)?  People like knowing they are part of something bigger and something that has a specific and profound goal in mind.  Also take a look at your wording for the promotions...  

It's not that you're being ignored, it's that this game is so overpopulated with clans that you need to really define what and who your clan is.  Like-minded people will join.

First thing you need to do is decide what type of clan you want to have. Is your clans priority's going to be simple fun or are you planing on a competitive clan for events. The options here are only limited by your own imagination.

Next you should go to the recruitment section and make yourself a snazzy new recruitment thread. You can scroll through preexisting threads and get a good idea what you want yours to look like. Make sure you state the goals of the clan, requirements if any and any other general knowledge a Tenno might be interested in.

Lastly take the hands on approach. Go to recruitment  channel and spam your copy paste slogan. Join public games with strangers and ask if anyone needs a clan.etc etc.

The higher tier your clan is the more people you may want to promote that are willing to help you go and recruit as well.

Edited by --Skitz0--

First thing you need to do is decide what type of clan you want to have. Is your clans priority's going to be simple fun or are you planing on a competitive clan for events. The options here is only limited by your own imagination.

Next you should go to the recruitment section and make yourself a snazzy new recruitment thread. You can scroll through preexisting threads and get a good idea what you want yours to look like.Make sure you state the goals of the clan, requirements if any and any other general knowledge a Tenno might be interested in.

Lastly talk the hands on approach. Go to recruitment  channel and spam your copy paste slogan. Join public games with strangers and ask if anyone needs a clan.etc etc.

The higher teir your clan is the more people you may want to promote that are willing to help you go an recruit as well.

I already have a clan, Swordsmen of the Lotus, it is a storm clan with a pretty cool dojo with god dam# 3 members