The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oceania Needs A Chat Kickbot

ACorpse

Well the recent update has changed other things than just nerf-hammering gmag:

Changes:

• English Oceania chat and Hubs and English Asia chat and Hubs have now been merged, but still have independent matchmaking.

Asia was my go to region if I WTB or WTS stuff.

So maybe if there'll be more traffic and thus also the kickbot you so desire - I'll guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm not really in favour of a kickbot, but when I see EU plat sellers spamming the region page - that upsets me!

yes, we do get recruiting in region, but we DO tell them to **** off (well most of the time, sometimes just can't be bother) when people posting trade in region.

region is suppose to be chill and talking randoms,

and with the population of Oceania, we kinda have to have recruiting to keep the region chat going.

do you know that feeling when you stare at the region chat for a good 10 minutes and no new message come out?

it happens, a lot, in Oceania

do you know that feeling when you stare at the region chat for a good 10 minutes and no new message come out?

Personally, I left Oceania because of the horrible chat situation. I doubt I'm the only one.

If there's now a functioning kickbot I'll come back.

yes, we do get recruiting in region, but we DO tell them to **** off (well most of the time, sometimes just can't be bother) when people posting trade in region.

region is suppose to be chill and talking randoms,

and with the population of Oceania, we kinda have to have recruiting to keep the region chat going.

Actually, the reason regional chat is (was) quiet when there is no recruiting going on, is because the recruiters basically drove everybody who likes to just chllax away, due to not being able to get a friggin word in edgewise.

Sometimes some of us would attempt to keep up a conversation, but having to keep scrollollolololing backwards and forwards through lines of LF and TAXi, and H  just got too difficult.

Edited by muzashi1963

dumbest thing ive ever seen in my @(*()$ life killed the game in one fell swoop for oce players impossibe to even find games anymore sure throw us with a bunch of laggy malakas wtf there was no problem now think everyone i know is gonna quit gg de