Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Thanks! :D

I love Captain Vor too much I can't see flow in him ;_;\

This is too deep for my tardy brain @p@ hurrrdurrr

Nop, Jack Frost is only winter spirit.

lolwot???

IKR!?!?!? like, huge set of tough bodyguards like Vay Hek's or something, or even bazillion rollers, he held the success of all the Grineer in his hands.

I was out of ideas and "awesome comics" has already been taken. And I don't wanna be a silent lurker.

Make a comic about Rhino finding out that Iron skin got nerfed and the rest of the comic is the other warframes trying to cheer him up but it eventually ends with Rhino hanging himself on a paris string because some QQing a$$hole got his wish to nerf Iron skin.

Make a comic about Rhino finding out that Iron skin got nerfed and the rest of the comic is the other warframes trying to cheer him up but it eventually ends with Rhino hanging himself on a paris string because some QQing a$$hole got his wish to nerf Iron skin.

That's a bit morbid, don't you think?

Oh great, you jinxed it, now I won't get to enjoy him at his fullest :(

I'm kidding, I'm just finishing to craft Ash, hopefully he'll be able to keep my mind off things as alerta hopefully happen. But damn I feel tempted to use dat plat.

Oh great, you jinxed it, now I won't get to enjoy him at his fullest :(

I'm kidding, I'm just finishing to craft Ash, hopefully he'll be able to keep my mind off things as alerta hopefully happen. But damn I feel tempted to use dat plat.

It's worth it my friend, abuse it before the nerf hammer arrives

We totally need a comic of Nyx getting angry at the Grineer. They always say "There he is!"

Can't they see that she is a delicate flower of a woman?

Maybe Saryn? Is Saryn a good replacement for that or do you guys want Nyx?

I don't know, all I know is his first skill is OP and my friends got annoyed of the grenade stealing all the kills xD

Oh come on, It would be same as nerfing slashdash... It's only op if you manage to stick a few on your teams' rhino xD.