Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

PuG?

Edit: I get it now, Both PuG and people I know who decide to play this game. All the horrible cocky egotistic one always pick Rhino first and them adding up with PuG and turn my experience with Rhino into me hating their guts and trying my best to be in any game with them.

I also used to be in Thai community full of Rhino. They would take their frame so high up and order people around, saying they are so good because they can tank and stuff. I was playing Trinity at that time and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them would be too busy bossing Trinity around only to use enegy vampire so they can spam their iron skin, while using their fat butt to block all the shot for other people while tank wasn't even needed.

My other expedience with PuG was that, Rhino players are always fast to insult others, fast to start an arguement, BRAGS A LOT just to top others, saying they have the best frame with godmod skill, and yet they still like to run up ahead, die and blame the rest of the team. Any stupid argument with random started on me are mostly from Rhino primary players too. [yes I checked their profile before I block them] Not to count many rude comments I've received from some of the Rhino players on some of my works, some even try to order me to draw something for them.

So there, now you know! People on my teamspeak can probably ensure all this happened too cause when ever I raged, they knew this same stuff happened and yes, it was always Rhino players. You have no idea how happy I am that Rhino got nerfed over and over.

I have nothing against the frame Rhino cause yes, its well designed, but the wonderful traits of Rhino always attracts in the type of player I try to avoid the most which are what you stated in a couple comments above. No tactic needed, 1 button, jump in and smash. <- yes I can say that too since I already mastered all the frames.

I was gonna keep this to myself like how I always did in the past couple months but since I'm already in this corner, to hell with it then.

Anyway, if you're not in any category above, nothing to see here, you're doing great, please continue to be a nice friendly Rhino player.

I.... Am sorry to hear that. True that nowadays most Rhinos like to run around blimblamming everything....

Yui! Yui! Did you see it?! After update 9, the old Vor -in a final act of love before retiring his crimson armor- blessed us with a broken loot table, and it rained morphics across all of the planets!

Vor.... Thou shall be remembered, and the name shall be spoken for ages beyond..... *Salutes*

Amen.

Yui! Yui! Did you see it?! After update 9, the old Vor -in a final act of love before retiring his crimson armor- blessed us with a broken loot table, and it rained morphics across all of the planets!

Old Vor is still with us in spirit, in the shape of the Grineer Flameblades.

On a personal note, i like the new Vor better.

*brings up a flame shield and signals "bring it on"*

Old Vor is still with us in spirit, in the shape of the Grineer Flameblades.

On a personal note, i like the new Vor better.

*brings up a flame shield and signals "bring it on"*

Actually, Yui and I have just been tearing him apart.

No sadness... only pure insults.

Actually, Yui and I have just been tearing him apart.No sadness... only pure insults.

I said on a personal note. I like his new apperance. You don't. End of coversation.

And now that i finally found you, Erebus, you remind me of someone. Someone better than the Stalker.

I said on a personal note. I like his new apperance. You don't. End of coversation.

And now that i finally found you, Erebus, you remind me of someone. Someone better than the Stalker.

No no, you don't understand.

I wasn't "picking" on you for liking it. What I said was mainly directed at the people who may think that Yui and the others are sad he's changed.

If anything, we love it. He's even more stupid than before (Yui's comic idea will show it later on).

Actually, Yui and I have just been tearing him apart.

No sadness... only pure insults.

Yeah I think she is doing better.

Once she even tried to enter Vor's new bubble shaped shield so they can "have their own private space" (allegoric quote).

Definitely a step in the right direction :)

Once she even tried to enter Vor's new bubble shaped shield so they can "have their own private space" (allegoric quote).

oh god, that mental image is killing me, MAKE IT STOP!!

ヽ(◉Д◉; )ノ

No no, you don't understand.I wasn't "picking" on you for liking it. What I said was mainly directed at the people who may think that Yui and the others are sad he's changed.If anything, we love it. He's even more stupid than before (Yui's comic idea will show it later on).

Oh. Sorry if i misunderstood you. I thought you and Yuikami hasn't changed your oppinions about his new look.

Oh, now i remember who you remind me of. Core Hunter! Brave serial killer, he was. Killed without warning, outfoxed his enemies, faked his death. Oh man. Sadly, he died when someone overloaded a powerfull weapon with energy, affecting Core Hunter and folding him dimensionally untill he didn't exist anymore. Its sad he died this way, you would have liked him.

It wasn't even about his look that saddens me in the first place, he now seems like a complete different character. True he has been super nicely polished with a lot more depths and characteristic now... but I miss my n00bish crying baby old Vor...

But at least I have the old Vor all to myself now.

Edited by yuikami

It wasn't even about his look that saddens me in the first place, he now seems like a complete different character. True he has been super nicely polished with a lot more depths and characteristic now... but I miss my n00bish crying baby old Vor...

But at least I have the old Vor all to myself now.

I fail to see how this is a sad occasion ;o

The new "Vor" is obviously an imposter. The real Vor has been kidnapped by yui to a secret Octopus-y location, to be *wink wink*-ed and *nudge nudge*-ed for all eternity.

Obviously.

Did some comic to make me feel better, it seems I wasn't the only one who had the Reaper Prime BP problem...

And U8 gave me LOADS AND LOADS of ideas, expect loads of comic coming [i've noted down about 20 so far]

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

55_zps219e31b9.jpg

Is #55 a spoof on "Gone with the blastwave?" xD

My luck with PUGs has been on par with my luck with RNG.

Sometimes I get AWESOME groups. People who protect each other, cover each other using abilities (even Rhinos). People who stay near the pod and decimate all before them no a matter the level with focused fire.

Other times?

'Gotta get all the barrels before anyone else! Who CARES about the pod? Someone else will protect it! Oh, and now I am going to spawn camp because it's the 'leet' thing to do. WHAT? What do you mean 'Mission Fail? It's not MY fault I left a Volt to defend the pod alone against Infested! Not my fault at all!'

Sadly option 2 seems to be more and more prevalent these days.

Poor Volt :(

I can't get over the part that the Grineer was actually standing still, trying to figure out how to activate the darn alert for 10 fricken seconds! XD

anyway, feeling productive today!

90_zps0313ed8a.jpg

91_zpsf3a7dee3.jpg

^ All them fashion comments...

I suppose it works? ... OW. legs...are..cramping. >.<;;

RAINBOOWWW! *spazzes* Dammet, must have rainbow energy nao for color pick! *squee!* I luff rainbows! And color!