Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn Kill In Dark Sectors

DieHexx

Hello my Alliance trying to deploy a rail.But the enemy team just rush into our spawn and kill us with melee weapons,or 1 shot with sniper based weapons.(we are the attackers)Pls it's so annoying when I enter a game and die instantly.

I like the pvp thing but its unfair that they can come to our spawn  but we can't.

well, the defenders objective is to kill the attackers.
When you give the attackers a save zone, than the defenders are not able to complete their objective at all.

In my opinion it s ok, since there is a 5 second timer for the defenders if they enter the attackers spawn.

But It s another thing when the attackers dont follow their objectives and spawnrape the defenders.

Hello my Alliance trying to deploy a rail.But the enemy team just rush into our spawn and kill us with melee weapons,or 1 shot with sniper based weapons.(we are the attackers)Pls it's so annoying when I enter a game and die instantly.

I like the pvp thing but its unfair that they can come to our spawn  but we can't.

This probably has more to do with the MOBA-style snowballing and pure spawn raping. I mean, if they have leveled up Vitality and Serration and your team haven't, even with spawn protection, it's still gonna be one-sided once you leave the spawn zone.

well, the defenders objective is to kill the attackers.

When you give the attackers a save zone, than the defenders are not able to complete their objective at all.

In my opinion it s ok, since there is a 5 second timer for the defenders if they enter the attackers spawn.

But It s another thing when the attackers dont follow their objectives and spawnrape the defenders.

the defenders kill us... we can't go to their spawn point. but they can. 5 sec or not they just go in and as fast as we spawn we die.