The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Claw-Weapon Problem

Richtor2415

So, I've been craving more claw weapons, and then realized, 'It's kinda hard to just 'make more' since there isn't much variety in claws. So I decided to try and give some suggestions. So... here they are.

Maybe a blade or two coming out of a gauntlet on your wrist/arm?- NO I am not talking about Assassin creed fist/blade stuff. I'm talking about gauntlet(s) that you put on, like Venka, and a blade comes out of the top of your arm's gauntlet or something. That's all I have right now, so I'm eager to see my other community-colleages' oppinions.

For the Venka style of claws alone we could allready get 3 more from each of the major factions, with different number of blades. Plus the Primed version of the Venka with fancier blades. Not to forget doing more for the same faction.

There are also the Katar style blades (a single blade placed infront of the knuckles, they could also come from each faction in different types of aesthetic including scissor style.Though they would require a different base model, since they are not attached to the wrists but held in the hands.

That's at least 10 possible claw weapons.

Oh and clawed gauntlets style weapons ala Valkyr's Hysteria might also be possible.

In the end it's all up to what DE's artist could come up with.

Edited by Othergrunty

A classical katar design wouldnt work, since the the venka stance is made for downward slashing and katar is a thrusting/sideway slashing weapon. Also, this is one of my pet peeves in warframe: one weapon stances. One could argue that its possible to add new claws and tonfas, but i really doubt DE is going to add another gunblade, not to mention the the ninkanas: two (one being a straight upgrade from the other one) weapons with three stances.