Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About Mission Saving Time

Feam

Question

I don't tend to use this subforum but I haven't quite seen a place that answers this question.

Warframe crashes a lot for me. Whenever it possibly can find a decent excuse, really. That's not the issue here

Sometimes, a good enough excuse is the Extraction Cinematic / "Event".

As soon as extraction occurs, I hear the music start playing and I see my Frame walking towards the template, it gets stuck and crashes down. It doesn't always happen, but it happens often.

So I'm here to ask when does the mission register the fact that: "He's done, dispense loot to account!"

Ever since the fix for Abort-Farming, I've been getting less and less progress thanks to crashes.

I can live with that for a while, and I am in contact with support about it already, but when the mission is infact, in the LAST POSSIBLE MILLESECOND OF BEING FINISHED, do I lose everything, too?

So if any of you know at what point a mission is truly COMPLETE (Before I crash, after it shows me the Reward Table with level ups and mods and bonus credits, or after loading the Main Menu and the Results screen), Please share.

Needlessly saying, it is pretty frusturating :P

1 answer to this question