The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

@(*()$ Tau.

If, for any reason, I get thrown into the WH40k universe, the first major tactical decision I am making is a raid on a Tau weapons depot.

Steal their guns, reverse-engineer them, have the result put into blueprint form and start mass manufacture.
I don't give a F*** how heretical it is to innovate, F*** THE MECHANICUS, I HAVE RAILGUNS, *@##$.

And apparently ogre hide makes the best Leather armour

And by the time you finally reverse engineer them through all the Mechanicus's bull the Tau would have already invented bigger and better versions.

Your point?

Mine is 'I have railguns now. Sure, the Tau still have theirs, but at least the playing field is somewhat leveled now.'

Tau Empire have something like a dinosaur if I remember right. And that thing is always hungry.

It is also the worst Relic unit in the first RTS game.

Worse than a Bloodthirster that you summoned in the middle of your own base, away from the fighting.

My point is your railguns are now inferior to our railguns.

Correction: my railguns are MASTER-CRAFTED HUMAN RAILGUNS, BLESSED BY THE EMPEROR HIMSELF AND CONDEMNED BY HIS IGNORANT FOLLOWERS.

AND WITH THESE RAILGUNS, MASTER-CRAFTED BY SALAMANDERS, I SHALL LEAD THE IMPERIUM TO GLORY!

Question
How does a single metal slug with no propellant aside from magnetic induction explode BEFORE it leaves the barrel?

And how does the Machine Spirit work against an athiest (in a world where gods DO exist, but screw them. Except Slaanesh. Just...kill that thing with holy promethium)

Well in that case, PURGE THE AI FROM THE WEAPONS!
Also, how the hell can an AI be present in anything that lacks a CPU, a Motherboard AND a Hard Drive? Why the hell are the Imperium putting HARD DRIVES INTO GUNS?
SO THEY CAN STORE A KILL-COUNTER OR SOMETHING?
THAT'S @(*()$ ORK S#&$ RIGHT THERE. NOT HUMIE.

WARHAMMER, I KNOW IT ISN'T YOUR STRONG SUIT, BUT PLEASE, USE SOME MEASURE OF LOGIC!

Und ich haben Yaks again