The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Alliance Chat Moderator

Fraank

At first, i hope this is the right feedback section. Chat should be a part of UI.

Well, i guess other alliances have the same problems in rare cases, too.

Let's assume Player XYZ (<= fictitious name) annoys a lot of people in the alliance chat and wont listen.

...the only options i have at moment are:

a)

- rightclick on Player XYZ's name and ignore him/her (doesnt solve the problem for everyone else)

b)

- ask Player XYZ in a kind way to stop, what ever he/she/it does.

- (if beeing kind doesnt work) threaten Player XYZ with getting kicked out of his clan.      (never happend so far)

- (if this doesnt work) threaten Player XYZ with kicking his entire clan out of the alliance. (never happend so far)

c)

- talk to the warlord of the Player XYZ. If he is online.

- ask the warlord to solve the problem.     (never happend so far)

- force the warlord to solve the problem    (never happend so far)

As you can see, the options i have to solve issues with players in the alliance chat are in the most cases anything else than "nice" and appropiate. In addition the person who has to solve these issues( unfortunately me :(   ) need a lot of time for s**t like that. But i dont have the time for it. I want to play warframe and not some sort of "Social Meta Game"

Some simple options i d like to have are:

- adding a message-timer to person xy if he/she/it keeps spamming in the alliance chat.(e.g. 2 minute timer like in trading chat)

- kicking Person xy if he spams invites or does something else annoying.

- ban person xy  for 5-15 minutes e.g. for rude behavior, insulting others, alienating other clans, etc.

The only thing i d like to do is, saying "Hey! Player XYZ, stop whatever you are doing right now, or this and that will happen to you. Thank you in advance for cooperation."  - or something like that in a kind way.

And if Player XYZ doesnt listen => add a message-timer on him, kick him or ban him.

Edited by -ExT-Fraank