The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alert Didnt Give Me My Energy Siphon

Bastionheart

just did the Anthe alert too with the rifle amp reward didnt show up either. However one of the guys I ran it with didnt have any artifacts and I saw it pop into his slot before he left the party. There may be a conflict with existing aritfacts. Just a thought for the team

Rip Energy sifon ...

Seriously i'll not be able to do alert often (and i know i'm not the only one) and when we can we don't get the reward ...

This bug occurred just for the artifact we are almost all in need ...

Category select "Item lost"?

Yes.

Also, keep in mind that DE has not ever really made a habit of not being fair or on the ball. So I'd be willing to bet there will be a few 12 hour alerts, or something in our future with these missed artifacts. Now I have zero proof of this, and it's purely speculation, but I'm just saying.

Edited by Aramahn

While i was helping my friend (DADADADA21), who is new here, he didn't get his Physique from Vallis (Mars) & Shotgun Scanvage from Kelpie (Sedna) alerts today.

We got saw the artifacts rewarded on the Mission Complete screen, but not in his deck.

Where can we find the log file?

I'm playing via Steam and i can't locate the log file to guide my friend.

Please help~

While i was helping my friend (DADADADA21), who is new here, he didn't get his Physique from Vallis (Mars) & Shotgun Scanvage from Kelpie (Sedna) alerts today.

We got saw the artifacts rewarded on the Mission Complete screen, but not in his deck.

Where can we find the log file?

I'm playing via Steam and i can't locate the log file to guide my friend.

Please help~

As a reminder:

Just received info from Steve that anyone affected should send in a support ticket, and there should be a fix Monday.

Even if we cant find the log file for attachment?

Anyway, thanks Thor, my friend has jus submitted a ticket on regards of his missing artifact.

But now he not receiving the Frost Prime blueprint, which i advised him to submit another ticket.

But is there any solution for such issue of unable to receive rewards?

Steve said that anyone affected should submit a ticket; they'll be doing a pass on those today. They're definitely aware of the issue and working to fix it, so sit tight!

As of https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40608-hotfix-7101/'>the last hotfix the bug's been fixed, artifact rewards should now be working properly again.

Closing the thread now since the bug's resolved - once again, if you completed an alert but did not receive the reward this weekend please https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home'>submit a support ticket and they'll get you sorted out.