Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe uncut ?

OperationDoom

-----------

Yes it will, I have all four on my DHS and do it all the time.

What matters is which damage type gets the last hit. It's the same reason enemies don't gib and explode into ice at the same time. I'm assuming you have killing blow on the DHS, which ratchets up the charge slash damage alone (which applies first) to get the killing blow.

If I understand correctly, elemental damage is applied seperatly from regular attack damage, if the attack itself doesn't kill but additional elemental damage does, them enemies freeze/burn/whatever depending which got the last hit.

The only exception to this is armor piercing, which seem to mess up everything and gibbing stops working completley.

If you have a elemental mod on your weapon, it wont cut enemies in half.

Not true. You will still cut them, just not all the time. Depends on damage you deal with you strike. If its not enough and they die from fire damage from mod - they will burn, if from freeze mod - they will shatter, if from weapon damage alone - they will be cut(more like turn apart to pieces) and also those pieces will bew burning with fire mod.

Edited by Unibot

Does anyone know if we'll ever be able to gib them everytime we kill enemies with charged attacks, even while having armor piercing/elemental mods on? 

Cause gibbing stuff is like 50% of my joy in the game :D