Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Affininity Multiplier Too Easily Lost

BlockedUser

I like this change, it makes stealth runs much more worthwhile... whilst not overshadowing the current best methods for gaining affinity... but the buff is simply too easily lost whilst still successfully stealthing through the mission.

suggested changes

1) Suspicious/Alerted Mobs killed do not benefit from, refresh, or remove the stealth affinity multiplier. (Often a single suspicious/alerted mob does not alert their nearby friends before they near instantly die... and certain mobs will always remove the buff, such as corpus security cameras.)

2) Mobs killed quickly enough (~0.3 sec) still grant and benefit from the stealth affinity multiplier. (this allows for silent kills using beam weapons, multi-shot weapons, and more melee options than simply stealth finishers, such as sliding spin strikes, or even 2-hit combos)

3) the Stealth affinity Multiplier now lasts 60 seconds.

3b) the stealth affinity multiplier no longer diminishes in duration when you are in a room without hostile enemies still alive. (currently the short duration discourages you from clearing out the room then searching for loot. if you don't have a loot radar mod or aura active, you will not be able to search for syndicate medallions in a room without the buff falling off... you are currently encouraged to risk messing up stealth to loot the room while enemies are still active in it, to keep the buff active.)

For those of us who like a change from the normal MDKs; 'Mad Dash killing Spree', style of gaming...the Stealth Missions; 'Spy Mode', are a great addition. Although the Timer is far to short for anyone who wants to actually sneak around and look at all the amazing work that's been done in the Maps creation. I'm just saying...a re-look at this would be nice.

As Mahamani says, "it forces you to rush through the map." The whole idea behind Stealth missions is to use a 'Covert Approach' to completing the Objective. I love Warframe and enjoy all the types of Missions that are there for us to do...over and over again. Most are MDKs and that's fine, but the addition of Stealth style missions is a stroke of genius. All I think we're asking is to be allowed to indulge and enjoy them. And then use reduced timers for Spy Mode Reward Alerts.

Of course everything aside...the work by DE is amazingly appreciated with much enthusiasm by all who 'Live' Warframe.

Edited by KatanAkuma