Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4S ...

InsuranceFraud

Been playing a few rounds of T4S.

got maybe 10 cores out of about 3 hours play!!!!

Nah...I am really fed up with this. Yet again de you have broken my favourite game.

We do not need another places that drops cells!!!!

Why have you done this? Just makes no sense what so ever.

Please put T4S to how it was. That includes the life support drops too...they are quite messed up now.

That was my weekend ruined.

How was yours?

Thats crazy, jesus. GOnna start recording my games

You guys did catch the livestream where they said they're moving cores to places outside the void, right?

Personally, if I want them out of the void completely--I'm not wasting t4 keys to get something that drops on venus. I want to either complete my sets for building or gain ducat fodder.

So i've been playing this game for an year and couple months and today i played 5 hours of T4 s and i get 15 r5 cores and i even i don't want to say that they can improve things they even forget about game performance problems, we get a lot of bad updates just tell us if you don;t want us to play this game and just start donate n$$$$$$$$  because i think we shouldn play this game anymore.Maybe i am the only one who thing this or not. 

You guys did catch the livestream where they said they're moving cores to places outside the void, right?

Personally, if I want them out of the void completely--I'm not wasting t4 keys to get something that drops on venus. I want to either complete my sets for building or gain ducat fodder.

Yes because how many patches or updates is that going to take for them to find a solution, U16.5? Like seriously, if you plan to do something like that, at least find a solution at the same moment, not when all the vets are posting a thread every 5 minutes complaining.

They can say it until they're blue in the face, but it's messed up to nerf core drops without actually moving them out of the void. It doesn't matter what they plan on doing in the future. It matters what's going on right now.  If they nerfed core drops while providing other means of farming cores people wouldn't be nearly as upset with this update.

All the more reasons to refrain from  playing high tier endless missions .Honestly, I really enjoy this game but these missions are more punishing than they are rewarding. It's bad enough to find only 1 t4 or t3 key for around 20 15 minutes runs on the solar maps only to find orokin cells in the void. No one needs resources in the t3 and t4 void DE, if we want orokin cell we have ceres, we came to the void for the prime parts.