Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live Stream Questions

Hotshot0507

Question

How do I access the dev stream? Will the locked thread have a URL added once it goes live?

Then how do 1000 plat winners get picked? If its on a third party website like twitch, would they just mesage a random person on twitch and ask them there warframe nick if they won the 1000 plat? If that is the case, how do they know people aren't manipulating this and creating 50 twitch accounts to increase there odds?

4 answers to this question

There is a URL in the Dev Stream coming soon thread, just that it seems if you add the complete link to the forums, the link disappears and leaves a large blank space.

Link: Add Http//: to www.twitch.tv/warframe in your URL bar to get to where DE stream the Dev Stream or you can watch it via their youtube channel.

Your twitch has to be connected to fb, which sucks for me. So I was wondering, if you dont have it connected to fb, there is no reason to watch the stream? Since you cant win anything.

Facebook on twitch is for being able to chat in the chat channel, you can make a twitch account without needing facebook which you can watch the stream with and still have a chance to win plat in the stream.

Edited by NovusNova